Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
Thank you guys for all the kind words. Love the Swole Source family here, you guys always have a pleasant way to express yourselves. Thank you everyone.

Rockstar, that is the best feedback I have EVER heard!! I am beyond happy for you backslash very jealous you right now hahaha..Kidding, I am SUPER happy to hear you had a good experience..simply amazing.

I have my own personal training clients buying this stuff weekly from me. I swear I feel like I'm doing something illegal half the time because clients buy them and are like, "don't tell anyone" or "don't tell my wife" LOL...

Again just to brush up the idea for some of the guys here, I think Rockstar brings up a very very good point.  Socialization.
But here is something very important to consider.

The majority of the feedback is very good. One of the scenarios I hear alot is as follows... One of my favorite clients said, "Wesley I haven't gotten a single hit from anyone other then my wife"..So I said, "well where did you wear these". He said I wore them to a fancy restaraunt with my wife and kids. 2) I wore them to the office. 3) I wore them to Court."...So I had to politely explain to him..1) No matter how attractive you are you have to be REALISTIC!! What were you expecting at dinner with your wife? A strange woman to simply approach the two of you and undress you and start banging you in the booth?? Secondly at the office, where other married people work and where many people will not engage in flirting or sexual behaviors for fear of their jobs. Pheromones can impact communication in a positive way, and it certainly can impact and trigger a woman's sex drive, but even then a certain woman is not going to respond and she is going to keep her thoughts and actions to herself. The 'target population" and "environment" is something you MUST consider. You are not going to walk into a church full of Nuns wearing pheromones and suddenly, have them ripping your clothes off. 3rd, public place, like court, etc..this may again improve communication, may get you flirted with, but seriously, how many people are going to "flirt" during a business obligation, especially court. It's possible, but very less likely.

So for any of my SS guys, be sure to put the odds in YOUR FAVOR.

You must socialize. How you present yourself is half the battle. I would argue a certain type of cologne or scent in general should be applied for a particular situation. Something sharp, musky and very strong, would be more suitable for a date, a club, something very fancy..like the "original" gymntonic scent or femme fatale. Something upbeat, fresher and cooler, like the Activ8 or the Creed Irish Tweed.
These are a more friendly sent and are going to get you more "communication" type hits where women say you smell good, they are friendlier, they touch you when they talk to you..

But NONE of these scents are going to magically going to make every woman drop on a dime and come see you. The issue I am having is people's expectations can be a bit misguided. My own friend told me, I have not gotten a single hit. So I asked him, where have you worn them? Well just to work and the gym. And I asked him how many people besides his co-workers did he speak to on a given day while wearing these at work or the gym. He said,"zero"..So I very nicely said, "well how the fuck did you expect this to work" LOL..

Guys, Smile. Be friendly. Don't puff your chests out like most strength athletes and bodybuilders do. Make the women laugh. Don't come off as desperate. Be yourself. Wear the pheromones and be confident. Put yourself out there. Rockstar has college, he's right..that is an advantage in itself. You MUST put yourself in more social situations then normal to have the odds in your favor. This can work well minus the pheromones.

A small piece of info I will share with you guys. I grew up with 5 sisters, and a single mother in my house. So I was swarmed by women ALL THE TIME. They had friends over, and so at a young age, i was around dozens of women daily. So besides Tren Depot, I 100% blame my Hair Loss on women. I learned alot about women, how they act in various situations, what their body language means, and best of all I learned that the majority of women are sex fiends. They are simply waiting on the time and place for it to go down and the right person. They may initially lie about it, try to hide it, or disguise it, they may make us guys work for it, because they "value" it more, or they want to "pretend they respect" themselves, but truth be told, they are just as much craving sex as us guys are. So for guys who are not comfy around women, you have to learn very quickly how to 'read them'. This is key. You may think you are getting a small suggestive hit, or you may think a touch on the wrist arm or leg is innocent. But it is not. You need to strike while the iron is hot.

Granted things that help, being in shape, wearing nice clothes, certain clothes to match the situation you are going into, the right words to say at the right time.

It's all strategy. Anyways, just wanted to remind you guys of these insights, because even though we all know them, alot of guys forget them or pass them by, but they are key. The pheromones can get you noticed repeatedly but you have to be able to seal the deal. Again, you can still have the ability to draw random women to you at any time or place, it does happen,but again..play the odds in your favor.

Anyways just another tip for you guys, so get yourselves out there and get noticed.

Update on my stock. I have Femme Fatale weds it will sell out quick. I will have 3mL creed green irish tweed in limited quantity Weds. I have original. I have femme fatale. I have Raw. I am out of Acqua di gio decant. Believe it or not the acqua di Gio sold out fast!! Anyways I appreciate the forums support. I appreciate SS allowing me to share my experiences with the forum and the members openly being able to discuss my particular products on the forum without upsetting anyone.

Thanks everyone for the support. I am most happy that I get to continue hearing awesome stories from others. Keep them coming, they never get old
"It's all strategy." Wise words Wesley. Lots of knowledge and truth in your comments here. Even guys who are already good with women will benefit from reading this by further imprinting the knowledge into their brains.