User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I apply mine to the wrists, neck, and at the elbow joint.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Got my little care package from Wesley on Monday. Today is day #2 using femme fatal and I am digging this one just as much as I do activ-8. They both have me smelling my wrists all day long.

I have found my conversations with women to be way easier. Even women I wouldn't normally chat it up with.

Can't wait to try creed and the rest of my goodies. Never been a cologne guy and have enjoyed these a lot.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Got my little care package from Wesley on Monday. Today is day #2 using femme fatal and I am digging this one just as much as I do activ-8. They both have me smelling my wrists all day long.

I have found my conversations with women to be way easier. Even women I wouldn't normally chat it up with.

Can't wait to try creed and the rest of my goodies. Never been a cologne guy and have enjoyed these a lot.
    Same here....
    I even realized last weekend more people wanted to talk to me also.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think I got a hit today, went to Chillis. I was with my sister today, hangin out etc, shopping so yea grabbed a bite. Our service was extra good, even the women who werent waiting our table were checking in on us........My sister was even, "Like what the hell? I never had service like this at Chillis before...." I kid you not, I made a joke to my sis that its my new cologne lol. I admit too the service was REALLY good. The waitress even signed the check "Brittany <3"

We went to the lil bar area so its pretty tight quarters......waitress kept checking in on us, she would stand close by if everytime an the other women working would kinda hover or see how things were.

I tipped her well an said thanks Brittany, headed out the door.

I find this very hard to believe this was a coincidence bein that I used Wes product today.

Def gonna test more this weekend but so far I am impressed.

NO hits at the mall at all, it was pretty empty (wednesday) in an out stores. not many people.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post

Excellent feedback, very happy to hear this Thank you...It would appear you are getting a "cologne" bug..Ive had the itch for 15 years....It's very addicting. But nothing is as good as having your own unique scent like these that no one else has. I have to get used to "sharing" what I am wearing when people ask, especially since now I sell these. I for one used to like to keep my scent secret..I always hated when women would be like, "what are you wearing I have to get that for my boyfriend"...

I'd be like, it's Stetson from Walmart"..meanwhile...some poor guy would get Stetson in his Christmas stocking and be miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Same here....
    I even realized last weekend more people wanted to talk to me also.
    Awesome, glad u are seeing the effects, thanx man!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    Think I got a hit today, went to Chillis. I was with my sister today, hangin out etc, shopping so yea grabbed a bite. Our service was extra good, even the women who werent waiting our table were checking in on us........My sister was even, "Like what the hell? I never had service like this at Chillis before...." I kid you not, I made a joke to my sis that its my new cologne lol. I admit too the service was REALLY good. The waitress even signed the check "Brittany <3"

We went to the lil bar area so its pretty tight quarters......waitress kept checking in on us, she would stand close by if everytime an the other women working would kinda hover or see how things were.

I tipped her well an said thanks Brittany, headed out the door.

I find this very hard to believe this was a coincidence bein that I used Wes product today.

Def gonna test more this weekend but so far I am impressed.

NO hits at the mall at all, it was pretty empty (wednesday) in an out stores. not many people.
    Very cool, yeah when these work, you find yourself laughing at how ridiculous it really can be.

I have to chime in. Today I got a call from a female customer who bought the Activ8 for herself bc she liked the smell. I warned her, she might attract females, and she really didn't think they would work. Today a week later, she said she has been approached by women several times. Today she was approached by a pregnant woman demanding to know what she was wearing. She said, the woman verbatum told her, "i have to know what you are wearing, it's like I am drawn to you". She told her it was a scent from GymNtonic and my customer said the woman took out a pen and paper and took down the site and cologne name. She said this random woman kept going on and on about how it was the best smelling scent she has ever smelled. My female customer called me to tell me because she was in disbelief...she really doesn't understand the concept of pheromones but she told me straight out, "whatever is in this stuff works for a fact."

Also at the gym today as i was standing in a group of 3,4 guys talking lifting, a customer, a divorce attny approached. In front of everyone he started talking about how he "swears" up and down that these colognes are helping him mediate and win cases easier. He said the opposing counsel has been easier to deal with and have given in with ease on situations that would normally go to trial. He is convinced they work. He came over to thank me. So one of the guys just working out was like, "so wait those colognes really work?" and the attorney gave him a dirty look and was like, "of course they work" and walked away with everyone just standing their looking at me LOL..

Even my own friends are skeptical and they trust me 1000%!!

Happy to see positive feedback still rolling in.

If you ever watch the TV show Impractical Jokers, you will appreciate this
    impracticaljokers.jpg
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 10-09-2013 at 10:59 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sold our 200th sample/mini in 2 months.

Thank you SS guys for your support and trusting me to give these a shot.

Statistically I can honestly say about 75% of men who have used these report getting "hits" or increases in sex...

95% like the scents. 2 people have said the Original scent is "too strong"..it is strong.

But overall these are working like Magic. I am glad I was able to share something I enjoy with the forum..cologne and let you guys experience this. Super happy a few of you guys have landed some new ladies and gotten some new attention.

I'm still wearing these daily. I swear the more I wear them, the more they work. I purchased one of each for myself and change it up daily depending on my mood..which works for me. I absolutely adore having women's attention everywhere I go..even if I don't sleep with them..its nice to see women on the defense and trying to impress me for a change

I will post up a new thread in the GYM N TONIC forum very soon..I am adding a new scent this week

BTW I got that sample of "paco rabanne" from CTAL..I have to admit this is a 'sexy" scent. I can see women being attracted to this for a fact. I very well may add this and a few others to my store.

I am re-upping on Acqua Di Gio by Armani. That sold out so quick I couldn't believe it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I would add my 2 Cents regarding pheromones from Gym N Tonic. I received an order last Friday - super fast shipping to Canada which was awesome. When I opened the package some of the scents wafted out and was awesome.

I tried the Creed infused one on Friday. I don't know what women thought but I wanted to fuck myself that night lol. Maybe the creed I thought as the scent was awesome - but I did feel in a great mood after applying. My 22 yr old daughter noticed as well - I was in the kitchen and she walked by and said that was a nice aftershave - cute.

I wore some of the pheromones only on Saturday - however - after a row with the wife that morning it did not apparently cover up the scent of Asshole that she figured I was covered in. Despite that - she did compliment me on what I was wearing and said I was looking pretty lean so maybe it reduces the scent of asshole.

This morning was the funny one. I have clients in today and am going out for drinks with them so put on some Addiction (light scent). I went to the same coffee shop by work I have been going to for months and was served by Nila - a young very pretty east indian woman that I have seen there often. As she served me, she looked at me and smiled broadly and said "your hair reminds me of my grade 3 teacher" (I have quite long white hair). After a bit of light conversation it comes out that all the girls liked the grade 3 teacher and thought he was cute. Huge coy grin on her face as she was telling me this. Was it the pheromones ... I don't know but have talked to her about 50 times before and she never mentioned this - so something was different today.

All in all impression - Wesley is great to deal with and very happy with the product.
    Last edited by Haritec; 10-29-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious as to what reactions happen if you were to mix pheromones, i only ask because the body wash I use is pheromone infused. I like the way it smells but never really noticed any crazy reactions from it. So if I use that to shower and then use Wesley's pheromones will there be an adverse reaction or would the reaction be better? Could I possibly just use less of Wesley's pheromones to make the bottles last longer and still get desireable results?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Haritec for the kind words Glad you like the scents and are having a nice experience so far. You were excellent as are all the SS guys to deal with, thank you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Just curious as to what reactions happen if you were to mix pheromones, i only ask because the body wash I use is pheromone infused. I like the way it smells but never really noticed any crazy reactions from it. So if I use that to shower and then use Wesley's pheromones will there be an adverse reaction or would the reaction be better? Could I possibly just use less of Wesley's pheromones to make the bottles last longer and still get desireable results?
    Hey Sandman. Don't take this disrespectfully bc it is not intended to be. But a "body wash" with a pheromone doesn't make sense. The fact is the pheromone has to be on the skin to give off the scent. Mind you, you certainly do metabolize some of the ingredient and that is why people have "self affects" and can experience different behaviors after applying. It does absorb into the skin and into the bloodstream...but a bodywash, besides having that potential..would simply wash off.

In fact most raw pheromones are made into an oil base, so they last longer on the skin, and therefore work better. It is possible that a very good smelling bodywash can attract positive attention though..in studies, one of the most sought after smells that women mentioned was "soap"..that was shown to be an attractant and can stimulate women sexually. So I would not argue the opposite. I certainly would use the bodywash if you like the smell, and then apply the pheromones once your skin is nice and dry.

It certainly cannot hurt, but my answer would be that a "pheromone infused" bodywash would not transmit many Pheromones because the majority would be washed away. Same goes for my scents. If you wash the area, the chances of having any pheromone left to transmit is very minimal if at all.

Again thank you guys..I have seen alot of re-orders and I am so happy to share this little trade secret with you guys. I'm on a femme fatale kick myself this week. I'm actually thinking about selling a "sampler" pack which includes all the scents..that way you guys too can apply different scents depending on the day or mood you are in. At a reasonable price of course