User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 vince's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hey Vince, sorry those haven't arrived yet

I actually find that they work better with prolonged use to be honest.

There is information that the pheromones actually absorb into your bloodstream and circulate, which makes somewhat sense since many chemicals enter the bloodstream transdermally. I can't say how true this is or isn't, but what is for sure is there are thousands of reviews that say people experience self attracting effects from these.

And there are hundreds of reviews where men that run these long term report better results.

These also work better if you supplement with DHEA and tribulus..as well as if you have "increased" testosterone.

I am currently using the "Addiction" scent. I think I like it the best, I have gotten more hits with stronger scents like the Original will draw a ton of attention compartively, but the scent to this one is so addictive to me I actually carry my 3mL spray with me at all times and re-apply during the day.
    These typhoons suck! Were gonna be locked down again today, so no mall again lol. I'm gonna have to pick up a bottle of addiction in the near future with all these great reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great thread an it has sparked my interest

guess ill start with addictiion since that is your current fave Wes

edit: i just got/ordered samples of Activ 8 an Addiction............removed original because i was afraid itll be too strong

how should i apply it?
    Last edited by ctAL; 10-06-2013 at 09:36 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 rockstarjacked's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three days ago I started to apply a more generous amount of the pheromones, and I've noticed something very interesting occur... Women have been tripping over their own feet when they walk by me. Based solely on the number of instances this has happened in 3 days, I can't help but link one thing to the other. It's honestly kind of funny to witness, but I feel like maybe I should use less pheromone. I am curious though if anyone has an explanation for why too much pheromone could cause this "dazed/stumbling" effect?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you again SS.

And rockstar, from your results, you certainly sound like a responder.

I have had a woman tell me that I literally caused her to "drool" she did not know that I had pheromones on, but she asked me face to face what I was wearing. Is said, "my cologne" she said whatever it is, you literally made drool come out of my mouth...it caused a physical reaction in her.

I slept with her a day later.

I have seen several "physical reactions" in women, so I do not doubt your story for one bit.

The brain is a funny thing...it really can be impacted by words, sounds, smells, etc.. The potential is endless.

I have been wearing the pheromones regularly still. I actually have found in some married women that once they stand close to me, they actually try to avoid me afterward...but I can see in their eyes they are drawn to me and they are "ashamed" that they are being drawn to me. These are the "loyal" married types. I can respect that.

Its a good feeling making a hot 45 year old blush, shy and otherwise act embarrassed around you. Regardless that these type won't sleep with you, if you can read women well, you can see that they are fighting tooth and nail to hide their attraction to you.

It goes to show that all women have sexual attraction to other men even when they are married or in a relationship. Some are decent enough and strong enough to resist it, while others are just waiting to give in.

I have seen a few women stumble or act uncoordinated around me from these. It really sounds like these suit you well..Im super happy for you and looking forward to more stories
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes you ever try paco rabanne 1 milllion cologne?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 vince's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Woot woot got my first shipment in today
    It took about 15 days to get here(Japan) and I don't get mail on Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday. Oh and we had two typhoons come right in a row. That's some crazy fast shipping.
    I will be testing these this weekend because I have no life during the week besides work and gym. Friday I will be having a BBQ then afterwards have a few drinks. Saturday I'll probably go to the club and have a few drinks. Will update on any hits I get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    No I have not..Is it something I should try?? If this is something you suggest I can grab a small sample and give it a go.

If it something you need blended, just say the word. I am willing to make special arrangements for anyone here on SS.

Vince, great to hear you got those!! Looking forward to hearing your feedback!!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    No I have not..Is it something I should try?? If this is something you suggest I can grab a small sample and give it a go.

If it something you need blended, just say the word. I am willing to make special arrangements for anyone here on SS.

Vince, great to hear you got those!! Looking forward to hearing your feedback!!!!
    You're the man Wes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    I just ordered a sample on Ebay per your suggestion.

If it is something I think other people will like I will add it to the line. Even if it is not and you need a blend, i will make it in ANY size, this goes for everyone else here. You have a cologne u need decanted and mixed, 3mL, 10mL, or bigger, I can do this. Simply message me.

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    You're the man Wes!
    Thanx ORyan, truth is Swole Source members are the man LOL!! I love everyone here, and the forum in general.

I have not been on a forum in years where I have Learned so much new stuff. Its awesome. From AndroHard to Toco Caps, to Primordial Performance. You guys are sharpening and honing my skills and making me more rounded, so thank you ORyan and everyone here at SS.

I like this place so much that I have decided to become a sponsor. You will see my store here in a matter of days or weeks

THANK YOU!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Its great to have you here, Wes. I'm sure the forum appreciates your upcoming sponsorship, too.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.