User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

is straight-up F'ing legit!!! I already know how this is going to read, because it's going to sound like WesleyInman's stories a bit. I admit reading his accounts earlier had me going 'Seriously? Come on....'. Well, I've used it 3 times and F me, it's the same everytime......

So the 1st time I used it, the wife was working late and called me up to meet her at a place around the corner so we wouldn't have to cook so late. Before leaving, I put on the sample on my neck, bicep insertion, and wrists pulse points. Eh, let's see what happens.....I'm a poon hound. I love women, most women in fact. lol So once we arrive, the hostess seats us. No reaction from her. Routine at best. I figured this stuff must not be that potent after all. Our waitress comes over, I immediately think 'I'd bust your ass, girl....you better be glad these pheromones aren't like I thought they'd be.....' Hah! Stupid me......So she takes our drink order. leaves, brings our drinks. She comes back, takes our order and leaves. A few minutes later she comes back and starts a conversation about craft beer with me. ( I'm a HUGE craft beer lover and the craft beer scene here is booming, with a new brewery opening every week it seems...). She goes away and comes back with approx. 6 samples of craft beers. Now I'm starting to wonder.....this shit work? When she brings our food, she stands beside me and waits for me to taste it to make sure it's ok, so i do, smile and say yum. By now my wife is starting to notice and says unsolicited "Mine's fine too, thanks." lol The waitress smiles and leaves. not 5 minutes later, she brings me another beer. I'm probably 3/4 finished with the 1st, and didn't order this one. She say's "We don't want you running out now, do we?" At this point I get the death stare from my wife and she informs me that she may kill this bitch before we leave. lol I tell her to settle down and enjoy the meal. Cut to the end when she brings the check. As she sets it down beside of me, she touches my arm and says "Let me know when you're ready". My wife says "Give me that fucking check, I'm determining the tip" LOL!

The 2nd time was last week when I had an eye appt.Nothing out of the ordinary as I signed in and sat waiting. However, once i got into the room where they do the routine diagnostic stuff, shit got...interesting. If you've had an exam lately, you know how close they get to you. I really think this intensified things. A lot. The lady doing the prelim stuff was probably in her mid 40s or so. We went through the normal niceties and what-not, but as soon as I got my chin in that little thingie, she started. The 1st thing she said was "My god, you're intoxicating....what's that cologne?" I told her it was a custom blend from a friend...she says "It's killing me!" lol As she's trying to do her job, she is constantly asking if I'm married, if I also have a girlfriend, how long I've been married, where I hang out. Then the compliments rain down. In an absurd kind of way. When she's done, she lets out a deep sigh and says "Ok, the Dr will be right in." Smiles, locks eyes I think (I had my contacts out by now and couldn't see shit....) and backs out slowly as she closes the door. At this point I'm in total disbelief like you are right now.Now I can not WAIT for the Dr to come in. The Dr. is a usually reserved married Asian lady in her early 30s. Very nice but today...oh today....lol I'm telling you, this stuff is legit and works. At first things are normal but as she gets further and further into my chart, she starts inching closer and closer to me in her chair until she is right beside me. She's never done that.So once we get through, i ask about daily contacts because I'm thinking of changing from the 2 week kind. So she goes and gets me a sample of my regular kind and a week's strip of the dailys. I put in the dailiys and she asks me a few questions about how they fell, etc....so she says "Well, let's go back in the exam room and let me look just to make sure." Uhm....sure Doc. She puts her hand on my back and walks me that way all the way back to the exam room! So once she finds the contacts are fine, she wants to chit chat. About everything and nothing at once, all the while leaning in with her elbows on her kness getting as close to the chair as she can. She eventually lets me out, lol, and as I'm checking out, the tech makes sure to come out and get her final goodbyes in. Says to hurry back with my order and she will make sure to take care of me. My eye exams have never been that awesome in the 4 years I've been going there.......

So, the last time I used it was this past Sat night as several of us in the neighboorhood went to a local tavern to watch the game.IT was almost a damn repeat of what happened when my wife and I went out when I 1st used it. After the 2nd time or so of coming to the table, our waitress always, ALWAYS stood on my right when she came to the table. Every. Single. Time. Chatted with me as if I was the only one at the table. Bringing me beers without asking. Brought me a small sample plate of some new apps they were going to add to the menu, wanted to know what I thought. No one else...just me. Then the touching came. Once she touched me once, she touched me every single time, Every. Single. Time..... even if she was talking to someone else at the table! If she brought me another beer, she used her left hand to set it down and her right hand on my shoulder or back. One of my buddies wife asked me if I knew her. Then my wife asks if theirs anything she should know, half joking/half serious. So eventually, my wife asked her why she felt the need to touch me every time she came around. Now, I don;t know if it was sincere or an act, but the waitress was contrite, apologized, and said she didn't even realize she was doing it. Uhm, really? lol She made it a point to tell me her name twice as we were wrapping up and asked me to make sure I ask for her specifically when I come back.

So in closing, this shit works guys. I don't hype stuff up unless it works and i really like it, and that's the case here. Once WesleyInman
    gets those spray bottles in, I'm ordering. If I was single, I'm sure my dick would be raw because of this stuff. I did notice that it was particularly pronounced in older chics. I also noticed that the longer I was around a girl that it had an effect on, the more pronounced those effects were. I'm sure all this sounds too good to be true, but this is my experience so far. I'll be sure to add more the more I use it. BIG thanks to WesleyInman for the samples! I'm sold and a customer for life brother!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow....I want to try this in the gym

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely sounds way too good to be true.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Wesley, I sure hope you ordered plenty of stock. After your testimonial and BD's, this stuff is going to fly off the shelf!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BD!! Awesome review...so happy to hear that you were able to notice it work. It truly is something when it "works"..you really have to just laugh about it. Though I don't want you to hate me if this is a going theme because it sounds like your wife is getting irritated quick..it's very often reported by the married clients I have. I have had more then one "wife" contact me and request that I do not sell their husbands my "potions" anymore LOL....

But again, this is not 'my science' I cannot take ANY credit for it. All I have done is taken legit raw pheromones, blended them in a blend I have found works for "me" and then added new scents...that is all I can take credit for, having access to legit product and combining the right ratios of already existing pheromones with my own scents that I find women like.

I do want to make sure everyone knows these do work for many many clients, but will not work for all. Again, there are so many variables. How it blends with your own chemistry, and the woman smelling it, and BD is right, you get ALOT of older women with these..ALOT. This for me is a good thing bc I prefer to date 40-55 year old women.

I actually had a date last night..told one of the members on SS about it. Never met this girl. A female friend of mine set it up, so last night, we met, and we hung out for maybe an hour...When we met everyone was wearing dress clothes, collared shirts, the girls were in tight black dresses..I had a nice pear of jeans and tshirt on. I said hello, and may have said 2-3 things to this girl, primarily my friend and her spoke most of the time while we ate and had drinks. I had the pheromones and the other thing is I have a confidence about me with women...and NOT because I think I am attractive. I am average looking at best. But this confidence comes from "not caring". I would argue for younger men, they need to learn that trait with women very quickly. I wasn't always as successful..but I have found the less effort I put in, and the more I show women I am not going to try to impress them, the more results I get. Combine this with a pheromone or any nice cologne ( I think colognes in themselves have a noticeable appeal to women if you can find a scent that matches "you" and how you carry yourself.)

Anyways, after an hour of not doing or saying much I ask her to come up to the bar and get drinks with me. So I took her by the hand..again (confidence) I truly do not give a shit...and then when we came back I asked her to sit next to me. So when she spoke to me, I had to "lean in" to hear her. Phermones on my neck, so of course she instantly compliments my smell.

Well I shit you not, I said ONE compliment to her, "you look all kinds of hot tonight" and she got a sudden smile, big eyed stare and wouldn't let go..so I leaned in and kissed her and she went all in on this. 20 minutes later, we're in the front seat of my car with her sucking on my neck giving me a hand job. Not bad for truly no effort.

Moral of the story, you have to know how to deal with a particular type of women first and foremost..secondly, the pheromone is just a "supplement" to help. As BD said, the more you are around a woman wearing these, the better chance it has of working and when it does, you will be shocked how women respond.

Drago, yeah I wear them to the gym. Def. has pulled me several women, but it has gotten me a really really creepy stalker at one gym..so this is not always a good thing.

LBC- Yes it truly sounds too good to be true...but trust that these can work.

Burly- thanx man. Actually the femme fatale is out. I sold out. Called my supplier and she told me that she cannot get any right now. The last time she ran out of raw product for me it took 3-4 months to get them back. They are made in a lab by a chemist and are very very hard to get, and money isn't the issue. Getting the product is the issue. As for the other pheromones, I have limited stock. It will come and go, it's simply out of my control. I have to keep the largest bottle size to 3mL..which is 60 sprays or about 75 drops. If you apply 4-6 drops at once, the bottle will last you around 20 applications, or 20x. and those are $20 bucks shipped. I do have the Activ8..I have the raw unscented, I actually added a AQUA DI GIO pheromone infused sample, all it is, I took legit aqua di gio and added my blend..if you haven't smelled aqua di gio, thats a fine scent women love. Best of all though, is the original GymNtonic scent is back monday. That was the one I designed for myself specifically. It is a very strong scent but women literally trip overthemselves when this stuff works. This stuff is a lady killer. Some guys say it's "too strong" of a scent, but I have never heard one woman that doesn't get sexually excited from the scent alone. Its very expensive, so those are going to cost a little more then the others.

**edit, the original is actually in stock now..just checked my mail and my scents were there **

Thanx SS guys, glad you guys are having good experiences
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-22-2013 at 07:15 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You had mentioned just selling the raws to mix in with other colognes, I might try this if I keep seeing this kind of stuff. Just for the lulz.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BD which one do you have? I just got my two samples today. I have a sample of the raw and one of the Activ8.

Wesley any guidance on mixing the raw with my own scent? I'm looking over your original thread for application details.

I'm married as well but nothing wrong with a little extra attention!
    Last edited by milehighguy; 09-21-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stayed out of the last thread as it got to big for me to read, but I'm pretty up on my mines. Someone link me up to the products.

I have about 5 pheromone blends from some of the best ohero-chemist/companies there are.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope it's not a big deal to drop this here
    colognes attract opposite sex

Similar experiences, I'm on a college campus now using my GI bill (which makes me ten years older than all these kids) and the responses I've gotten while wearing this around town and at the gym make me feel guilty wearing it (it being the femme fatale blend)

Props to you Wesley, you're an innovator and a genius.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBC-83 View Post
    You had mentioned just selling the raws to mix in with other colognes, I might try this if I keep seeing this kind of stuff. Just for the lulz.
    Yes I have an unscented raw blend. That's my base. I add it together in sterile conditions with syringes. When you get it, its simply just like a cologne, you can spray it on or better yet, the chemists behind pheromones recommend using a dropper and dropping single drops on the skin or dabbing gently onto the pulse points.
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    BD which one do you have? I just got my two samples today. I have a sample of the raw and one of the Activ8.

Wesley any guidance on mixing the raw with my own scent? I'm looking over your original thread for application details.

I'm married as well but nothing wrong with a little extra attention!
    Hey MHG Try the Activ-8 on your wife...BUT DO NOT tell her that you have it on. Try a dab on each neck pulse point, one dab behind each ear and one dab on each wrist...A "dab" meaning literally put the tip of your finger on the sample bottle, turn it over, so you have a drops worth on the area and then dab gently onto the pulse point.

When you use the raw pheromone do the same thing. Wait 10-15 minutes before applying your cologne and simply spray your cologne lightly on these areas..Remember LESS IS MORE when wearing cologne in general. If you apply just enough of each scent, give it 45 minute or more to mix with your bodies chemistry. It WILL NOT work best when first applied. It is very strong and the true scent is not discovered. Smell your wrist every 30 minutes and you will notice that the smell changes and it is "lighter" but intensifies and it will smell better and better. See if you catch yourself smelling your own wrists because you actually "attract" yourself.

Activ-8 is such a clean fresh scent..it works well with the married guys..For one, married men report that since it is a dramatic change from their normal smell, that for one draws attention from their wife/gf who is "used to" them smelling a certain way..Change is good. Then the pheromones draw them in. I'd say 100% of married men report increases in sexual activity immediately upon wearing these.

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I stayed out of the last thread as it got to big for me to read, but I'm pretty up on my mines. Someone link me up to the products.

I have about 5 pheromone blends from some of the best ohero-chemist/companies there are.
    Grape Ape you and I can talk then I've used dozens of products over the years and tried many of the OTC versions. Which was the reason I decided to formulate my own blends. There are still new pheromones being developed now. I have a very very strong one that a chemist sent to me as a gift and it smells HORRIBLE..but it is a "truth" blend. It triggers people to tell the truth around you. Truth Serum essentially. I have worn it a few times, it's not a fantastic smell, but sure enough people very much have opened up with me and more then one person after telling me something private has said, "i'm not even sure why I just told you that".

The science behind it to me is fascinating.

Word is that animals actually transmit these pheromones and that ants transmit a pheromone to one another when they are all meant to attack and fight an enemy. And dolphins and other animals supposedly can transmit these scents.

Anyways Im curious which OTC products you have seen that are effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Hope it's not a big deal to drop this here
    colognes attract opposite sex

Similar experiences, I'm on a college campus now using my GI bill (which makes me ten years older than all these kids) and the responses I've gotten while wearing this around town and at the gym make me feel guilty wearing it (it being the femme fatale blend)

Props to you Wesley, you're an innovator and a genius.
    Enuke thanks so much for the very kind words I'm just happy to share in what I have found to be a nice advantage in the dating realm with the SS crew. Women have us at every turn..so it's time to make the playing field more even.

As for feeling bad, I know what you mean, it can feel like Cheating in some ways when they work. But at the same time that is awesome. As much as I love my older women, I certainly can't pass up a hot 19 year old..I would take advantage of that ASAP. You are in a gold mine...You may be the luckiest man on the forum, I hope to hear some great stories from you
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP