User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing TocoCaps Review

I tracked the package and it says they attempted to deliver it but there wasn't a note on my door or in the mailbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HIXX504 View Post
    I tracked the package and it says they attempted to deliver it but there wasn't a note on my door or in the mailbox.

Please contact USPS as soon as possible they may be holding the package at the local post office.
    We have started placing DO NOT LEAVE IF NOT HOME stickers on the international packages now since a recent order was marked as delivered when the customer was not home yet he never got his order and we had to send it out again for him at our cost.

Please also pm me your name and order number so i can take a look.

You need to get in contact with USPS asap in case there is any issue, I am not sure how your mail system works there so get on to it sooner rather than later you dont want the package getting returned to us.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing TocoCaps Review

I pm'd you. I'll check with the post office tomorrow. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HIXX504 View Post
    I pm'd you. I'll check with the post office tomorrow. Thanks

Hey mate really strange updates on this package.

Track your item - Australia Post

There was this at 9:10am on auspost website
    Thu 17 Jul 2014 09:10 Attempted Delivery

However when you track it on USPS
    USPS.com
    at that scan even 9:10am you get the following:

July 17, 2014 , 9:10 am Processed through USPS Sort Facility VACHERIE, LA 70090

and then you get 1 more scan update at 10:05pm in NEW ORLEANS
    July 17, 2014 , 10:05 pm Processed through USPS Sort Facility NEW ORLEANS, LA 70113

To me it looks like the 9:10am scan that is showing on auspost is incorrect and not an attempted delivery
    I'd say you should have this very soon hopefully today the 18th

I dont think there is anything to be concerned about, should you not get it today and there is a weird scan give them a call.
    Last edited by O.N.; 07-18-2014 at 08:03 AM.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing TocoCaps Review

I'm confident I'll receive everything. I'll let you know either way. And thanks again. I really appreciate good customer service.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing TocoCaps Review

USPS tracking now says "out for delivery".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing TocoCaps Review

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Please contact USPS as soon as possible they may be holding the package at the local post office.
    We have started placing DO NOT LEAVE IF NOT HOME stickers on the international packages now since a recent order was marked as delivered when the customer was not home yet he never got his order and we had to send it out again for him at our cost.

Please also pm me your name and order number so i can take a look.

You need to get in contact with USPS asap in case there is any issue, I am not sure how your mail system works there so get on to it sooner rather than later you dont want the package getting returned to us.

The package was at my door when I got home. All the way from Australia to New Orleans in 14 days. I've ordered things domestically that took longer. Thanks mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From a member on my forum:

Quote Originally Posted by oneKone View Post
    So around 2 months ago I bought a bottle of toco caps to try for thinning hair. My girlfriend and I seem to think it made a little difference but I think it would be better to get views from others.

I personally like the price and result, I would recommend it to people to at least give it a go.

Pic1 2ish months ago:

Pic 2 Tonight:

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've really been wanting to try TocoCaps for a long time now. I really really want to try something to help my thinning hair as well. However, the lack of reviews and stuff on it sucks because I really want to know if it's worthwhile.

oneKone's post has helped so much. I'm going to give it a go and see how if I'll respond to it. His trial of it for two months is pretty damn amazing, you can definitely tell a difference in thickness and the quality of his hair. The only downside to TocoCaps is that damn price.

However, tocotrienols is really hard to come by in food. A top notch quality -trienol blend is what I'm after. The quality has to be on par. Right now I'm using Nioxin with Rogain foam. Nioxin definitely works as far as increasing thickness. Rogaine, however, has to be run for at least 3 months before you can tell if any new growth has been generated. We'll see but I'm hoping the addition of a quality trienol complex will compliment the two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D-575 View Post
    I've really been wanting to try TocoCaps for a long time now. I really really want to try something to help my thinning hair as well. However, the lack of reviews and stuff on it sucks because I really want to know if it's worthwhile.

oneKone's post has helped so much. I'm going to give it a go and see how if I'll respond to it. His trial of it for two months is pretty damn amazing, you can definitely tell a difference in thickness and the quality of his hair. The only downside to TocoCaps is that damn price.

However, tocotrienols is really hard to come by in food. A top notch quality -trienol blend is what I'm after. The quality has to be on par. Right now I'm using Nioxin with Rogain foam. Nioxin definitely works as far as increasing thickness. Rogaine, however, has to be run for at least 3 months before you can tell if any new growth has been generated. We'll see but I'm hoping the addition of a quality trienol complex will compliment the two.
    Our prices are in AUD if you are from the US and buying in USD it's currently about 30% cheaper than the advertised price plus you can use your SS10 discount code and get a further 10% off.

As for the reviews it's always going to be hard to find guys willing to share their hair loss results, just like its going to be hard to find guys willing to talk about erectile issues.

You can however view a number of reviews on tococaps simply click on the reviews tab here: TocoCaps Wicked Supplements

and here is one of the before/after pictures we have from one of our customers:

James: Hi guy's just wanted to let you know the TocoCaps have totally changed my hairline, it grows faster now and the coverage is so much better....my barber is happy about it he can see the difference. I took these pictures today the first one I was at a friends wedding in April i didn't start the TocoCaps until about 3 weeks after this date and today these are my after pictures I feel so much more confident now love the product.