User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing TocoCaps Review

So are the prices on your website in AUD or USD? You said it was 30% cheaper in USD but when I go to order it it's still 49.95 each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Our prices are in AUD if you are from the US and buying in USD it's currently about 30% cheaper than the advertised price plus you can use your SS10 discount code and get a further 10% off.

As for the reviews it's always going to be hard to find guys willing to share their hair loss results, just like its going to be hard to find guys willing to talk about erectile issues.

You can however view a number of reviews on tococaps simply click on the reviews tab here: TocoCaps Wicked Supplements

and here is one of the before/after pictures we have from one of our customers:

James: Hi guy's just wanted to let you know the TocoCaps have totally changed my hairline, it grows faster now and the coverage is so much better....my barber is happy about it he can see the difference. I took these pictures today the first one I was at a friends wedding in April i didn't start the TocoCaps until about 3 weeks after this date and today these are my after pictures I feel so much more confident now love the product.
    For proper comparison the after pictures need to be taken with the same over head lighting.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HIXX504 View Post
    So are the prices on your website in AUD or USD? You said it was 30% cheaper in USD but when I go to order it it's still 49.95 each.
    their prices are in AUS..I think the AUS dollar is still down a bit.

But, we do have some Toco in stock...will help avoid shipping fees
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HIXX504 View Post
    Our prices are in AUD at Online Nutrition, SoCals prices are in USD.
    When you reach the check out and click paypal you will then be taken to the paypal portal to make payment and you will be able to see what the AUD to USD converts to before clicking "make payment"

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    For proper comparison the after pictures need to be taken with the same over head lighting.
    Try telling a customer to do that for you when they are already doing it for no benefit to them.
    + the first picture was outdoors.
    You can clearly see there is a definitive difference the same differences seen in many others and the clinical human trials.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Amazing TocoCaps Review

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Our prices are in AUD at Online Nutrition, SoCals prices are in USD.
    When you reach the check out and click paypal you will then be taken to the paypal portal to make payment and you will be able to see what the AUD to USD converts to before clicking "make payment"

Try telling a customer to do that for you when they are already doing it for no benefit to them.
    + the first picture was outdoors.
    You can clearly see there is a definitive difference the same differences seen in many others and the clinical human trials.
    I can't see any differences because the first picture which is outside is casting totally different light through the hair on to the scalp making it look thinner than it is. I'm not saying he didn't get any benefit from it, I'm just saying those are not good comparison pictures
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, you can see the widows peak isn't as peak-ey..and his hair isn't as thin on top, light or no light it's pretty noticeable in my eyes...but I see what you're saying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the guy personally the first photo was taken at my wedding, a couple of weeks later I mentioned he needed to do something about it.
    I've since seen him after the July 3rd photos were taken and he had a number 2 or 3 all over buzz cut and you could clearly see the difference even with shorter hair.

It was noticeable he had a problem to myself and my wife before he took tococaps and now it is also noticeable that he has fixed the problem.

The tocotrienols work, the human trials have proven it to re-grow hair by an average of 42% over 8 months of use counted by the number of hairs in 1 inch square area. eg you had 100 hairs now you have 142 hairs.

Finasterides human trial was 5 years and 48% increase in re-growing hairs....not to mention the many side effects it comes with.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing TocoCaps Review

[QUOTE=O.N.;47646]Our prices are in AUD at Online Nutrition, SoCals prices are in USD.

Thanks. $116 U.S. For three bottles of toco caps including international shipping is a great deal.
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.