User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing TocoCaps Review

We just received this email it's a very good review we thought we would share with you:

Hi,

Just a quick word about my positive experience with Toco's. Ordinarily i don't go for this type of thing but my experience really has been so positive I felt compelled to relay my feedback.

For quite a long time I suffered from what I just assumed was dandruff, no shampoo would tackle it so I was prescribed a steroid ointment by my GP. It turned out it was not Dandruff it was far worse, I dont recall what she said, but it was death, and most uncomfortable - it was some serious shit that would never go away, Im talking a couple years here. Anyways long story short the steroid ointment really did sweet FA, and I was resigned to a lifetime of uncomfortable itching and dirty flaking until Toco's. Basically I am all clear now, and feel like a million bucks when It comes to my scalp. I don't know why and frankly i don't care what it is in them that helps, but it has worked! Probably would be of some use to provide more info but I don't have any... I just cant put into words how psyched I am that I seem to be cured of this ailment!

Anyways apologies for the poorly written feedback, hard to type properly on an ipad, but I just wanted to let you know how great they have worked for me.

Happy to discuss further if you wish.

Sent from my iPad
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have just received an update from this user here is his email, note we had several questions he is answering in his email that we asked about his condition those questions were -

1.when you stop taking the tococaps does the scalp problem return?
    2. if so how long does it take to return?
    3. And when you re-start the tococaps in what time frame does the problem go away again?

email:

So I did intitially resposnd explaining that I hadnt been game to go off tocos so was unable to answer your questions re: my scalp. As it so happens now, I ran out about two weeks ago and have been away so unable to restock. I am now able to answer the following.

The problem has now returned (interestingly given the time of year I can confirm it is not simply an awful Canberra climate thing either as I have been at the NSW south coast).
    I have been off around about two/three weeks, no more.
    I will be placing an order soon, so I will let you know how long until I feel a difference.

Sam

We emailed back:
    We have asked Sam to keep a daily diary from the time he starts the tococaps so we can gauge how long they take to work and to what degree.

Sams response:
    Yeah no worries mate!

Truth be told, over the last six months I've drifted away from the heavily serious gym activity, it's now something of a vessel for simply keeping in shape, especially at 33 years old. Although I ensure I get there a few times per week, it is mostly the diet side of things and the obsession that has diminished. That said I think the benefits for tococaps and Res100 really go beyond that particular group of people, and are highly beneficial for your average guy.

Anyway, I will keep you posted.

in summary:
    We will update this thread when we receive any further responses over the coming weeks.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in and very interested. Is the same than PP?

Which was the dosage that Sam used? 1 spoon/day?

My hairs are more and more light on the top of my head but full on the side. I'd like to have full hairs on the top. If necessary I'm ready to order several bottles of Toco8
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    I'm in and very interested. Is the same than PP?

Which was the dosage that Sam used? 1 spoon/day?

My hairs are more and more light on the top of my head but full on the side. I'd like to have full hairs on the top. If necessary I'm ready to order several bottles of Toco8
    The tocotrienols/tocopherols are sourced from the same place PP was sourcing them from called Carotech in Malaysia.
    The dose taken is 2 capsules of tococaps per day, you can purchase a 50 day supply here: http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/products/TocoCaps.html
    Also use discount code: SS10 in the checkout to receive 10% off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to order 2 bottles but you don't ship to France ?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to order 2 bottles but you don't ship to France ?
    you will have to email for a shipping quote, we can ship anywhere you like, but some countries require a quotation and you also have several shipping options please see here: http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/pages/International-Orders.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re : Amazing TocoCaps Review

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    you will have to email for a shipping quote, we can ship anywhere you like, but some countries require a quotation and you also have several shipping options please see here: http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/pages/International-Orders.html
    Thanks. I was on my mobile and I didn't find thid possibility. I will try on my computer asap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered ;-) Thanks for your help.

I will give you my feedback here as soon as I finished my 1st bottle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered ;-) Thanks for your help.

I will give you my feedback here as soon as I finished my 1st bottle
    No problem looking forward to it

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hear solid feedback all the time about this product. I am curious as to how this product came about? Who figured out the benefits with it initially? Medical science or a population of people?? For example Native American's brought about alot of the herbal and alternative medicines that we use today.

Also, does this promote hair "growth" or thickening of existing hair? Does it work for people with MPB or hair loss due to DHT, etc, etc?? Does anyone know?
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout