We just received this email it's a very good review we thought we would share with you:

Hi,

Just a quick word about my positive experience with Toco's. Ordinarily i don't go for this type of thing but my experience really has been so positive I felt compelled to relay my feedback.

For quite a long time I suffered from what I just assumed was dandruff, no shampoo would tackle it so I was prescribed a steroid ointment by my GP. It turned out it was not Dandruff it was far worse, I dont recall what she said, but it was death, and most uncomfortable - it was some serious shit that would never go away, Im talking a couple years here. Anyways long story short the steroid ointment really did sweet FA, and I was resigned to a lifetime of uncomfortable itching and dirty flaking until Toco's. Basically I am all clear now, and feel like a million bucks when It comes to my scalp. I don't know why and frankly i don't care what it is in them that helps, but it has worked! Probably would be of some use to provide more info but I don't have any... I just cant put into words how psyched I am that I seem to be cured of this ailment!

Anyways apologies for the poorly written feedback, hard to type properly on an ipad, but I just wanted to let you know how great they have worked for me.

Happy to discuss further if you wish.

Sent from my iPad