User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The M1A is going awsome I have been sick the last couple days but I feel 100% today and ready to kill it. I know the second week I was feeling more powerful and I felt like it gave be a lot more push! Muscles are starting to feel super hard and they are getting more size to them. I couldn't be happier so far I will post again after tonight's workout

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBoyd View Post
    The M1A is going awsome I have been sick the last couple days but I feel 100% today and ready to kill it. I know the second week I was feeling more powerful and I felt like it gave be a lot more push! Muscles are starting to feel super hard and they are getting more size to them. I couldn't be happier so far I will post again after tonight's workout
    tear the gym up tonight!!! Glad your feeling better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not lost any gains I put on some weight I am now at 184.5 and squat went to 345x1 bench went to 275x1 and my dead I didn't post but I was at 285 now I'm at 315x3!!! Crazy!! If you are really looking to get stronger and harder muscle and put some size on then I would really recommend alpha 90 for sure. I am still easily getting in about 5000 cal a day I can't get enough food! Please if you have questions please as I will answer all!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not lost any gains I put on some weight I am now at 184.5 and squat went to 345x1 bench went to 275x1 and my dead I didn't post but I was at 285 now I'm at 315x3!!! Crazy!! If you are really looking to get stronger and harder muscle and put some size on then I would really recommend alpha 90 for sure. I am still easily getting in about 5000 cal a day I can't get enough food! Please if you have questions please as I will answer all!!
    PR city bish!

No weight loss although you were sick? Nice. I can't remember, what mg are you running the m1a at? 40 or 60mg ed?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you posted your diet??
    What's making up those 5k cals

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WafflezFORbfast View Post
    PR city bish!

No weight loss although you were sick? Nice. I can't remember, what mg are you running the m1a at? 40 or 60mg ed?
    I believe he is t 40mg...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was running 40mg for the first two weeks now I'm at 60mg for the rest on the run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My diet is not following a schedule I just make what I want the next day and eat it lol. I eat a lot of chicken steak jasmine rice potatoes veggies fruites and protein shakes. Oatmeal eggs grits toast. I'm keeping everything clean eating it's not just garbage

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My diet is not following a schedule I just make what I want the next day and eat it lol. I eat a lot of chicken steak jasmine rice potatoes veggies fruites and protein shakes. Oatmeal eggs grits toast. I'm keeping everything clean eating it's not just garbage
    That's why I asked because 5k worth of clean cals is a shit load of food, so it made me think you just think your eating 5k when you might not be.
    Do you ever track your cals to make sure your hitting what you think you are.
    Not calling you out or anything its just something I've done before and I realized I was either eating more/less than I thought. I don't track cals often but every once in a while I will to keep myself in check.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I have a very good friend of mine that is a nutritionist and he wrote me up this big diet broke down as a 6-7 meal a day broken down by times I need to eat. So I know I am getting the calories. Everything that he has me eating it is broke. Down into how much fat calories and protein so I can keep track if I wanted to. Even after week 3 I feel super strong I am not at 187. I am looking more full and feel great this is my last week. I started to get some acne but not anything crazy at all. The water retention is still at a very minimum. Lol my hair is growing faster. But I really would have anyone that is looking to bulk up use this alpha 90 it is a great over all product and I will be using it again very soon probly with some cyp or sus this time!