User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Trenbolone: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I agree; definitely dose dependent. Anything over 350-400mg/week with me and it starts to become more misery than beneficial with both my body and psyche. If I had a choice though I would run 1-Test Cyp in tren's place from now on. I never had any insomnia issues with it; where with tren it's a gamble what kind of sleep you'll get that night. I just can't tolerate the persistent "dragging ass" feeling from not sleeping. That just doesn't translate well with either my job or family time.

I just realized it's been a while since I've stopped in. How goes it brother? How's the site doing?

-John
    The community continues to slowly grow.... up over 1000 now. We have a solid group of site sponsors that are trustworthy and quality vendors.

It'd be great to have you pop in a little more often-- always great insight and information from you!
    Last edited by burlyman30; 11-02-2013 at 09:55 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently running 250test/350tren and the first few weeks really sucked in mutiple areas. My body temp was always high, I always felt like I couldn't eat, and I just felt shitty. That lasted for the first 3 weeks. The sleep thing never effected me since I would have a nightly puff to calm me down. My strength hasn't increased like I thought it would, but its def on the rise. I actually broke a 45# Close grip PR this past week, so I know the strength is coming. I'm starting week 6 today, and the shitty feeling and body temp raises has pretty much gone away. I feel way better and can eat, thank the Lord! Recomp, holy shit, this department is AMAZING for me! I shedding fat like crazy and building HIGH quality muscle!!! My wife (one who never gives me compliments) has been completely shocked with the results in this area. My quad veins are popping out and veins everywhere else are doing the same. I'm loving this run so far!!!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    the first few weeks really sucked in mutiple areas.

I'm loving this run so far!!!
    see, this is what is so ironic about tren...when you see these two comments made simultaneously
    the powerful recomp capability is obviously the draw even over the sides

has your libido tanked yet or has the test kept that up ok?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remind me... is this your first ever run with trenbolone? I'm a low dose guy, so I don't think that much tren per week is necessary-- it is so much more powerful per milligram than test, deca, and most other injectable.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    see, this is what is so ironic about tren...when you see these two comments made simultaneously
    the powerful recomp capability is obviously the draw even over the sides

has your libido tanked yet or has the test kept that up ok?
    Libido is really high, even with 1mg of tletro daily. But I am taking 6 caps daily of epiandro rx. When I was running AHV1 my libido was twice as high at it is now, but its still SUPER HIGH!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Remind me... is this your first ever run with trenbolone? I'm a low dose guy, so I don't think that much tren per week is necessary-- it is so much more powerful per milligram than test, deca, and most other injectable.
    First run with this compound. I started the first 3 weeks at 250test/300tren, but I bumped the tren to 350wkly. I'll keep it here.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Libido is really high, even with 1mg of tletro daily. But I am taking 6 caps daily of epiandro rx. When I was running AHV1 my libido was twice as high at it is now, but its still SUPER HIGH!!!

- - - Updated - - -

First run with this compound. I started the first 3 weeks at 250test/300tren, but I bumped the tren to 350wkly. I'll keep it here.
    Though it goes against conventional wisdom, my libido increases on both tren and deca.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only on 10 mg/day so far... But I had night sweats and very high libido every day so far!

Ramping up the dose starting Monday...

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Only on 10 mg/day so far... But I had night sweats and very high libido every day so far!

Keep us up to speed por favor. You too Mr ORyan. This is good stuff

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trenbolone: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post

10mg/day Tren? That's a lot of needle work. Why not bump the dosage and space it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already pinning ED.

- - - Updated - - -

Took 20 mg today, mood is noticeably more "intense" no negatives but a lot of energy.

30 mg tomorrow..