User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trenbolone: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Are you not using slins sperwer?

Today I took 30 mg and 100 mg test suspension... Just had a great workout

Napped after my shots, dank sweats haha but last night barely sweat at all
    I don't live in the Great PX stateside, and the actual px here won't sell stickers. W/out a scrip. And no slins in the local market where one can freely buy needles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, well I don't blame you for not wanting to pin often lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Trenbolone: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks, buddy.

I'm working my way back slowly. I have some Tren E that needs to stretch its legs. Maybe some Abombs, too......

-T1
    I highly recommend a tren/a-bomb combo. Lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    I meant 200/6days, but injected 100 every 3.

I don't much like jabbing myself. So even though Ace seems to have a half-life of only 1 day, i decided to experiment and see how far i could stretch it. Yesterday - day 2 - i could easily still feel it, and i had the sweats a bit last night. Today, I'm not feeling much, but want to wait until i hit the gym before drawing conclusions. If the thrill is gone, i'll cowboy up and shorten the interval to 2 days (and probably drop the dose to 75).

Thanks for the clarification. That is why I do tren E. Twice a week and blood levels that are smooth as glass. I know that ace will hit harder, but I don't care. More than twice a week and I probably would forget what day to inject on.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never done ED shots burly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. That is why I do tren E. Twice a week and blood levels that are smooth as glass. I know that ace will hit harder, but I don't care. More than twice a week and I probably would forget what day to inject on.
    I've probably got close to 20 years on you, so I'm definitely feeling you on that last comment. I have to put things - keys, phone, etc - in the same place whever i put them done or the chances are i won't find them later.

I don't mind the jolt from A, but i prefer Hex. A was all i could get this time though. I'll be stateside Xmas/New Years and will stick up with some Parabolan and maybe E. I also want to try the Tri-tren cocktail

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    I've probably got close to 20 years on you, so I'm definitely feeling you on that last comment. I have to put things - keys, phone, etc - in the same place whever i put them done or the chances are i won't find them later.

I don't mind the jolt from A, but i prefer Hex. A was all i could get this time though. I'll be stateside Xmas/New Years and will stick up with some Parabolan and maybe E. I also want to try the Tri-tren cocktail

I like parabolan from my early days, and you have to inject 2x a week minimum, with 3x being better for constant blood levels. Using E gives me the comfort that if I needed to miss a day, or even a couple days, it's not going to affect me that much on a 2x/WK schedule. Lots of guys only pin it 1x/WK.

Just my .02, but I'm not a fan of tren blends any more than I am with test blends. You are constantly chasing after stable blood levels unless you inject EOD and at that point, you may as well just use ace and get more for your money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Never done ED shots burly?
    Oh yeah... in my youth. I was a pin cushion when it came time for precontest training. Multiple syringes daily. Enough that it took me about 15 years to finally get rid of a series of hard nodules in my glutes. Lots and lots of scar tissue. Which is one of the reasons I pin subQ now.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sleep patterns have been effected negatively, but for the most part, I'm getting solid sleep, just wake up a little more than usual. Night sweats are hit and miss, but f I stay away from a lot of carbs for dinner, I will most likely not have the night sweats. I like the idea of stable levels, I'm not a guy who would want to pin ED or even EOD. I've found that splitting the 1 ml into 2 0.5ml injection in different muscles play very well with me. PIP is nonexistent this way.

I'm digging this combo more than anything I've ever run. I'm still thinking if I will run the combo for 16 or 20 wks, not sure yet, thoughts??

Also, the wife has never been one to compliment me while I'm on, but this go round she's complimented me over 6 times in the last 2 weeks. She loves me lean and mean, and she's digging these results! I am too!!

Are you serious about Abombs with the TNT combo guys??!! GEEZ!!! I have some UD I was thinking about running along side the TNT combo, but I'm going to stick with the TNT solo combo for now.
    Last edited by O_RYAN_007; 11-06-2013 at 05:39 AM.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    My sleep patterns have been effected negatively, but for the most part, I'm getting solid sleep, just wake up a little more than usual. Night sweats are hit and miss, but f I stay away from a lot of carbs for dinner, I will most likely not have the night sweats. I like the idea of stable levels, I'm not a guy who would want to pin ED or even EOD. I've found that splitting the 1 ml into 2 0.5ml injection in different muscles play very well with me. PIP is nonexistent this way.

I'm digging this combo more than anything I've ever run. I'm still thinking if I will run the combo for 16 or 20 wks, not sure yet, thoughts??

Also, the wife has never been one to compliment me while I'm on, but this go round she's complimented me over 6 times in the last 2 weeks. She loves me lean and mean, and she's digging these results! I am too!!

Are you serious about Abombs with the TNT combo guys??!! GEEZ!!! I have some UD I was thinking about running along side the TNT combo, but I'm going to stick with the TNT solo combo for now.
    Interesting about the carbs and sweats, but wasn't the case for me - at least when i was doing Hex in connection with a cut. I guess it's a case of YMMV, depending on all the variables.

After tonight's workout, i can confirm that 100 A loses its kick almost completely after a couple of days. So i'll be pinning EOD at 75 - i managed to cop another 2 vials, so with what i have i can still get a decent run out of this