User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Why are you bailing? Read like it was ok, but for the pimples.
    not bailing!

pimples will be under control soon, will take 40 mg/week accutane

i feel great, other than the weird sleep patterns right now.

what i meant was... after i finish up tren, i will blast test a bit higher with mast, then drop the test, and run just mast for a week or so before PCT..

since my 2nd cycle i have run DHT's into PCT due to burly's advice, it works great. ran out of proviron on my test e cycle and that's when the gyno came. but honestly i think prami is the biggest help for gyno i have come across, not ralox.

up to 40 mg/day now on the tren, will stay here for a week or so.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    not bailing!

pimples will be under control soon, will take 40 mg/week accutane

i feel great, other than the weird sleep patterns right now.

what i meant was... after i finish up tren, i will blast test a bit higher with mast, then drop the test, and run just mast for a week or so before PCT..

since my 2nd cycle i have run DHT's into PCT due to burly's advice, it works great. ran out of proviron on my test e cycle and that's when the gyno came. but honestly i think prami is the biggest help for gyno i have come across, not ralox.

up to 40 mg/day now on the tren, will stay here for a week or so.
    It is interesting that once again you are doing a similar cycle than the one i am planning, hmmmm....................... keep me posted please!
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're still not on yet?

Things are going well haha acne is definitely showing now but that may be a delayed reaction from the test. Gonna get it under control tho hopefully.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized I have still taken a nap every day on tren because I wake up wired early and then later hit a big wall. Haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thought: since starting tren no matter what I eat I can't get my lower belly to bloat. It's as if all the food is being absorbed.. Experimented by being very gluttonous yesterday... Thanksgiving for breakfast, double cheeseburger with fries and shake for lunch, sushi for dinner, lots of snacks in between... Still abs looked tight when flexed and lean in the mornin!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not on yet :-( ... fkn sux! I wish I were on..... anyways, I think I will delay my cycle until mid january, as i need to buy more stuff (supplements, ancillaries, and so on)..... i may also get 100 tabs of anavar in case i want to go crazy :-) .... the fact that you are getting acne concerns me a bit, can you believe that i am still dealing with it? it is not as bad as it was but it still here... wtf is going on? I dont know, but anyways, hopefyully when I start in january the acne will no longer be a problem, due to this same reason I will eat super clean everytime and probably pick one day only to eat whatever I want.... so I will follow a strict diet

My cycle will be like this:

test E (for the entire cycle)
    11-keto for the first 6 weeks

Tren A starting at week 3/4 for 10 weeks

Mast at week 10 to 17

Anavar (if I go crazy) from week 14 to 19 (while injectable steroids clear)

Afriend will give me anavar for free so, I am thinking about it..... just want to get super lean and gain size
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PolimarT View Post
    Not on yet :-( ... fkn sux! I wish I were on..... anyways, I think I will delay my cycle until mid january, as i need to buy more stuff (supplements, ancillaries, and so on)..... i may also get 100 tabs of anavar in case i want to go crazy :-) .... the fact that you are getting acne concerns me a bit, can you believe that i am still dealing with it? it is not as bad as it was but it still here... wtf is going on? I dont know, but anyways, hopefyully when I start in january the acne will no longer be a problem, due to this same reason I will eat super clean everytime and probably pick one day only to eat whatever I want.... so I will follow a strict diet

My cycle will be like this:

test E (for the entire cycle)
    11-keto for the first 6 weeks

Tren A starting at week 3/4 for 10 weeks

Mast at week 10 to 17

Anavar (if I go crazy) from week 14 to 19 (while injectable steroids clear)

Afriend will give me anavar for free so, I am thinking about it..... just want to get super lean and gain size
    the acne is not cystic or anything, they are a bunch of little white heads. i intend to destroy them all muahahaha

i would start the tren A at week 1 and do 11-keto right when u stop tren. just my thoughts.

topical 11keto?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the acne is not cystic or anything, they are a bunch of little white heads. i intend to destroy them all muahahaha

i would start the tren A at week 1 and do 11-keto right when u stop tren. just my thoughts.

topical 11keto?
    Yes yes, topical :-D i will consider this suggestion..... whats your input on my crazy thought on adding var? :-P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PolimarT View Post
    Yes yes, topical :-D i will consider this suggestion..... whats your input on my crazy thought on adding var? :-P
    it's a fine idea, drop the 11-keto and take var longer lol

/thread derailed...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/thread derailed...

hahaha not sure yet, sounds reasonable .... I will think about it hmmmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/thread derailed...
    Weekend, I think ill pin tren ED :/ FK!.... 7 people already told me that i should pin ED, so I guess i will pin 50 mgs ED instead of 75 EOD... and I have to admit that I am a fkn chicken :/ ........ I mean, ive only have pin on butt, delts..... and tricep (only once)......... i wanted to pin quads but i wasnt that brave ..... the fact that I can hit a nerve and it hurts like a mofo (according to some) makes me scared...... have you ever hit a nerve?

Also how often do you inject on each site?