User Tag List

Threaded View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Trenbolone: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    longer lasting pumps, increased fat loss with a terrible diet (was kind of dirty bulking to get a feel for what the tren can do with that), longer workouts feel good, better libido.

better strength retention through a workout. yesterday did arms and hit my first 300+ lb press movement, weighted dips with 105 lbs. put me at about 306 lbs. did it for 2 sets of 7 reps.

at the very end of this 2 hour workout, i still hit 3x8 on 225 floor press.

also finding more willingness to push through some really grueling sets, like a superset of 90 lb barbell reverse curls with regular curls, 10 reps each. 5 sets, each set got so much harder but i kept going. arms hurting today.

sweats are mild, no increase over 40 or 60 mg.
    Good feedback. Thanks for expounding. Interesting point about muscles changing shape over just growing. I've never dosed over 200/wk, but I do notice that growth seems to slow to a snails pace after a while and for better or worse, it becomes a recomp effect. Not that I'm complaining. Also, the muscles tend to feel a bit flat on tren only (or tren +TRT). I noticed more muscle fullness and what seems to be the restarting of growth when I added a little deca.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 12-01-2013 at 12:35 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.