User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trenbolone: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    As always, Infamy, an excellent post. You have probably run more tren than anyone else here and in multiple combinations with other compounds. I think that make you our resident tren expert.
    Thank you. Very kind

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll probably bump to 50 ED in a week depending on how I feel.

I switched to doing 2 pins ED now because it won't all fit in one slin. I refuse to use non slins lol because they are so painless.

Acne already clearing up, thanks accutane!

Surprisingly I went hard enough that I need a day off today haha.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Trenbolone: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    As always, Infamy, an excellent post. You have probably run more tren than anyone else here and in multiple combinations with other compounds. I think that make you our resident tren expert.
    ^^ x2

Very cool write up. Thanks Infamy for that level of detail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome post infamy. I'm already running 280 a week of ace with 350 test and am not feeling sides really other than strange sleep patterns, but I'm growing more than I am getting ripped id say.

I appreciate all that info. And excellent physique by the way

Are you using oral or injectable winny? Do you recommend adding it strongly if I'm already running masteron? Was thinking of adding anavar after the tren is over before starting pct but maybe winny is a better option. My gyno is still shrinking since starting the tren but only 9 days in I assume sides haven't kicked yet.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trenbolone: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Thanks weekend.

If you are using 350mg of test don't expect much in the way of getting dry and ripped. Trens fat prevention effects apparently work only when not competing against estrogen. There is a pubmed study on it if you google it.

Personally I use oral Winstrol for the simple reason that injectable Winstrol is in water suspension and the risks of a high bacteria count are too much for me to be comfortable with. High bacteria leads to more chance of an abscess and you really don't want that. Oil based objectives usually have a preservative in them like benzoyl alcohol which keeps the bacteria count down.

Also injectable Winstrol crashes badly and easily which tends to lead to a painful injection and again a higher abscess risk.

Honestly, I think there is no comparison between Winstrol and anavar. My experiences with var are that it's expensive and not as good as cheaper alternatives for getting cut eg Winstrol.

Masteron is good but Winstrol is a different class. I'd use it for a couple of weeks at the end of your cycle. Make sure you drop the test a good 3 weeks prior to starting the Winstrol though or you'll cheat yourself on results.

If you throw in a good bit of cardio with the Winstrol and keep eating clean the effects will obviously be better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    Thanks weekend.

If you are using 350mg of test don't expect much in the way of getting dry and ripped. Trens fat prevention effects apparently work only when not competing against estrogen. There is a pubmed study on it if you google it.

Personally I use oral Winstrol for the simple reason that injectable Winstrol is in water suspension and the risks of a high bacteria count are too much for me to be comfortable with. High bacteria leads to more chance of an abscess and you really don't want that. Oil based objectives usually have a preservative in them like benzoyl alcohol which keeps the bacteria count down.

Also injectable Winstrol crashes badly and easily which tends to lead to a painful injection and again a higher abscess risk.

Honestly, I think there is no comparison between Winstrol and anavar. My experiences with var are that it's expensive and not as good as cheaper alternatives for getting cut eg Winstrol.

Masteron is good but Winstrol is a different class. I'd use it for a couple of weeks at the end of your cycle. Make sure you drop the test a good 3 weeks prior to starting the Winstrol though or you'll cheat yourself on results.

If you throw in a good bit of cardio with the Winstrol and keep eating clean the effects will obviously be better.
    My current plan was to run through 2 vials of tren, probably dropping the dose of test very soon, and then once I stop tren run more test for a bit and then drop it and then just mast for a week or two before PCT. Should I maybe run Winstrol for a short period at the end of tren and at the end with the mast?

Reason why is because I feel like ending on mast reduces chances of rebound gyno in pct. Do you have any insight on shifting the cycle around?

- - - Updated - - -

Mast all the way thru to clarify.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically it's looked like this so far (I'm in week 6) and I planned for it to look like what follows week 6

Mast 525 mg/week 1-15
    Var 30 mg week 1-2 and 20 mg 3-4
    Test 350 mg week 1-8 and drop from there until increasing again at week 11 and then dropping entirely at week 13
    Tren 150 mg week 5, 300 mg week 6, 350 mg week 7-11

Super janky set up cause I changed my mind part way thru the cycle lol

All short esters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PolimarT View Post
    Weekend, I think ill pin tren ED :/ FK!.... 7 people already told me that i should pin ED, so I guess i will pin 50 mgs ED instead of 75 EOD... and I have to admit that I am a fkn chicken :/ ........ I mean, ive only have pin on butt, delts..... and tricep (only once)......... i wanted to pin quads but i wasnt that brave ..... the fact that I can hit a nerve and it hurts like a mofo (according to some) makes me scared...... have you ever hit a nerve?

Also how often do you inject on each site?
    I believe I have hit nerves in my quads about 1 in 20 shots and it's not a big deal at all. A hard set of any weight lifting is much worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quads are still my favorite place to pin.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Trenbolone: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Quads are still my favorite place to pin.
    I used to only do glutes... but anymore, I can't reach back there. Quads are it for me now.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.