User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've been noticeably hungry, fatloss has actually stalled i think, because i'm having trouble with the carb monster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumped my tren to 80 mg ED.

no side effects except i think my appetite is decreasing.

thanksgiving for almost every meal for the last 3 days may be having an effect on appetite. plan was to begin eating cleaner after about 2 weeks of pigging out starting this monday.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Trenbolone: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Getting up there with your dosage. If you don't see a major benefit with it, then I'd back off dosage again.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep, don't plan on going above 80 but might drop back to around 60-70 in another week. this cycle has turned into a big experiment. lol

i think i am seeing benefits from the increase though, and no dark urine or high BP or anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post

i think i am seeing benefits from the increase though
    Please elaborate.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    longer lasting pumps, increased fat loss with a terrible diet (was kind of dirty bulking to get a feel for what the tren can do with that), longer workouts feel good, better libido.

better strength retention through a workout. yesterday did arms and hit my first 300+ lb press movement, weighted dips with 105 lbs. put me at about 306 lbs. did it for 2 sets of 7 reps.

at the very end of this 2 hour workout, i still hit 3x8 on 225 floor press.

also finding more willingness to push through some really grueling sets, like a superset of 90 lb barbell reverse curls with regular curls, 10 reps each. 5 sets, each set got so much harder but i kept going. arms hurting today.

sweats are mild, no increase over 40 or 60 mg.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumped my tren to 80 mg ED.

no side effects except i think my appetite is decreasing.

thanksgiving for almost every meal for the last 3 days may be having an effect on appetite. plan was to begin eating cleaner after about 2 weeks of pigging out starting this monday.
    I'm now doing 100 EOD and mass and strength gains and recomp all have been impressive (to me, anyway). On the former front, I'm up 4 kgs since starting the Tren A just a few weeks ago; and Interestingly, though, while the shredded wheat now has some milk in the middle (as can be seen from my contest pics), I'm still below 10% iindicative BF. I have been eating a LOT more than previously, and not always so clean, so the major effect of the TREN BF-wise has been to have kept in check what otherwise would have been a significant BF gain. And everyday I'm adding reps and weight on every exercise. Recomp also has been pleasing. I've added almost 1.5 inches to my chest, which is becoming noticeably striated, and delts, bis and tris are all bigger and much more defined. Quad and ham muscle separation is also proceeding apace. Night sweats and sleep disruption are now very mild and don't happen at all unless I eat a significant amount of carbs in the evening post-workout and/or workout in the evening (rather than mid-afternoon).
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ i can agree with all this sperwer.

i notice that the main effect tren has had on my physique is a rapid change in the shape of the muscles, not so much the size, as i would expect with testosterone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

longer lasting pumps, increased fat loss with a terrible diet (was kind of dirty bulking to get a feel for what the tren can do with that), longer workouts feel good, better libido.

better strength retention through a workout. yesterday did arms and hit my first 300+ lb press movement, weighted dips with 105 lbs. put me at about 306 lbs. did it for 2 sets of 7 reps.

at the very end of this 2 hour workout, i still hit 3x8 on 225 floor press.

also finding more willingness to push through some really grueling sets, like a superset of 90 lb barbell reverse curls with regular curls, 10 reps each. 5 sets, each set got so much harder but i kept going. arms hurting today.

sweats are mild, no increase over 40 or 60 mg.
    Good feedback. Thanks for expounding. Interesting point about muscles changing shape over just growing. I've never dosed over 200/wk, but I do notice that growth seems to slow to a snails pace after a while and for better or worse, it becomes a recomp effect. Not that I'm complaining. Also, the muscles tend to feel a bit flat on tren only (or tren +TRT). I noticed more muscle fullness and what seems to be the restarting of growth when I added a little deca.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 12-01-2013 at 12:35 AM.