User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sick bro!!! Solid and brutal, looking forward for the 455 maxed, that would be insane!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Sick bro!!! Solid and brutal, looking forward for the 455 maxed, that would be insane!
    Thanx VayneZ...always appreciate a compliment from you it means alot.

I will tell you a "prank" I do at new gyms..it is kind of funny but kind of not. I guess I am "crying wolf" in a sense but I never get left alone at new gyms so I do this just to set the tone at any gym where people approach me and ask questions or stand near me in groups and watch me workout..It actually bothers me, distracts me and I always tell people to go away.

For some reason as soon as I put 315 on the bar at alot of gyms, people swarm all over me..probably bc I am not a massive guy. For me 315 is not alot and the guys I workout with, they warmup with my maxes, so training with guys with 5-600lb raw benches, I certainly am modest and know that there are a million others stronger then me.

Anyways, I will put 315 on and do a pause rep. I will hold it for a solid 10 seconds or so..often guys will sprint and I have seen people trip over themselves running over to save the day. I will then punch out a fast set of 10 reps with ease, rack it, stand up and walk away without looking at a single person.

Kind of a "dick" move, but this sets the tone and no one bothers me the rest of my session. It is my way of saying, leave me the F* alone and mind your business. My pet peeve is when people approach me and ask me if I want a spot.

After years of being bothered at the gym, I really have turned into the "eminem" of the gym....

ListenOnRepeat | YouTube Repeat
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP