Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Sorrow vs LexenXtreme Fall Classic Oct 6th

Congrats!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome work buddy!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Sorrow vs LexenXtreme Fall Classic Oct 6th

Do you have another meet in mind to begin training for once your time off has ended?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Do you have another meet in mind to begin training for once your time off has ended?
    Not yet, I'm still deciding if I want to do multiply next or raw again. I really do feel that my raw work translates well to my equiped lifting. And I have some weakness's that came to light yesterday that I want to get to work fixing them. After some much needed rest. Kind of want to talk to my team and see what everybody else is thinking.

We had 6 lifters (and 3 or 4 guys that arent members of our gym that we helped out) And probably 10 of our guys made the drive just to support us and handle getting each of us ready. As much of an individual effort as powerlifting is, there is no replacement for support like that! Coupled with the support from you guys here at swole source kinda feel like I need to take things to another level and really push for some bigger numbers next year!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More like 4x pr's (2x for Deadz )

Yeah bro, rest. Looking forward to those videos. Awesome strength my friend!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got to see the vids, amazing work Sorrow! Fkn amazing work!!! Keep it Raw brother, cause Raw Powerlifters put it deeper in the whole!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got to see them as well. You have no idea how much your deadlift inspired me bro! Just AMAZING! You Tim, are THE MAN!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea, just watched some of the vids myself and nice fkn work. shit man! that 405 bench press looked super easy.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Finally got to see the vids, amazing work Sorrow! Fkn amazing work!!! Keep it Raw brother, cause Raw Powerlifters put it deeper in the whole!!!
    LMAO! Yeah Ive been paying for said depth for the past few days. I'm partial to raw, but equipped work has its place as well. Luckily I have great people to train with so I can explore both sides of the coin.

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Finally got to see them as well. You have no idea how much your deadlift inspired me bro! Just AMAZING! You Tim, are THE MAN!
    Thanks brother. There were some F'n beasts there, so I'm going to have to push a little harder if I really want to make it to that next level. Always great to have you on board man!

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    yea, just watched some of the vids myself and nice fkn work. shit man! that 405 bench press looked super easy.
    I really felt like 420 was going to be mine.. but cramped up. I'll get it. Actually I'll be getting on a plane here shortly and head out to Denver / rocky mountain area myself while I recoup.