1 week removed from what will be my 20th competition. For this one I decided to compete raw (with wraps). Which in the RPS is considered "raw modern". I qualified for the XPC semi finals multiply but honestly had so many disruptions to my lead up this that I wouldn't have been dialed in. But, I believe my training will/should always allow me to compete raw and show improvement with or without any gear. Besides I usually do one meet raw a year so I can give myself some honest numbers without the effect of different gear combos.

Weight Class: 242
Weight today: 244, feeling good only need to maintain for another 7 days and cut 2 lbs the day before.

Goals:
in the RPS a pro total is 1605. (pro is basicly un-drug tested. OR you can pay the extra $100 just to prove you're drug free. I'm not willing to shell out another $100 dollars when I'm not making any money on this)
In the XPC an elite total is 1620.
So I'm shooting for at least 1630 this time around.

Openers:
Squat: 540
Bench: 365
deadlift: 540
I pick conservative openers just to play it safe. In my mind there is no excuse for me not to finish a meet. Its unthinkable and completely unacceptable to bomb out. Short of breaking a bone I'm all in, but I also believe in strategy and setting myself up for success. So I'm expecting some decent jumps between attempts. At this point I've finished every meet I have ever entered. And I've PR'd in every single competition after the first. I intend to keep that streak intact.

Should be a great day we've got several guys from my gym all competing so should be plenty of energy to feed off of. Will post videos once its all said and done! Then I'm taking a mini vacation to Colorado and the rocky mountains to heal up.