User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~PN Epistane Reviews~

Just wanted to give you guys an honest review of 3 of the clients I have been training and who have within the last 30 days used PN's EPI.

This actually is becoming a very dominant PH, whereas as people are finding out about it, they are absolutely in awe over it's effects. Mind you RPN's havoc was previously in the same category. It was an "unknown" secret of sorts. Those who ran it have reported being in disbelief over it's effects compared to even tbol. The PN version remember has 5mgs per pill more then the havoc.

I can tell you with all honesty that I have probably run 20 people on this product. Some solo. Some with an HRT base, some mixing it in with AAS. Even the guys who run AAS year round have come back to purchase this product as repeat customers.

Here are 3 recent clients Progress- All of them ran EPI at 45mgs ED.

1) Client 1- Crossfitter, under 3 years of lifting experience. No AAS or PH experience. Diet in the 3k per week range. Went from 154lbs to 172lbs in 30 days. We upped his calories to 4K per day..and his squat went up 40+ lbs in 30 days.

2) Client 2- Competitive PL, about 5 years lifting experience. BW=300lbs. At week 3 he is up 4lbs, while he sees visible reductions in bodyfat and his favorite benefit is the hardening effect of the muscles he has noticed. Bench Press went from 475x1 max, to 520x1, with room in the tank for maybe even 5-10lbs more.

3) Client 3- Competitive Strongman, 10+ years lifting experience. BW=250ish. Combined with a test base, week 3 he is up 7lbs. His axle clean and press went up by 2 reps so far, and his DL went from 675x1 barely and now he has just hit 700x1 with 5-10lbs in the tank additionally.

Could list dozens of more reviews, but if you are looking for a boost in the strength department, the EPI by PN is a solid choice!!

LINK
    Epistane | PRO-Anabolic | RxWhey
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 10-01-2013 at 08:51 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I felt like a million bucks on an Epistaine/Dermacrine stack a few years ago. I seem to recall only picking up about five pounds, but they were five clean pounds. My sex drive was off the charts. It was incredible the synergy between the two compounds. This stack is a winner.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My buddy is going to run TZ @ 1.5ml, epistane at 45mg, and epiandro rx at 4 caps a day. I think he's going to have a hell of a run!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    My buddy is going to run TZ @ 1.5ml, epistane at 45mg, and epiandro rx at 4 caps a day. I think he's going to have a hell of a run!
    Man that should like a damn good stack for nice some lean/dry mass, and strentgh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    It'll be one sweet run, but tell him to keep an eye on his BP. Epi raised my BP, and Tren-style compounds are notorious for doing the same.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It'll be one sweet run, but tell him to keep an eye on his BP. Epi raised my BP, and Tren-style compounds are notorious for doing the same.
    I agree, I told him to keep an eye on the bp. I have him taking baby aspirin, celery seed extract, CoQ10. Anything else you guys recommend?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used Hawthorn before

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ you beat me to it. I've used hawthorn as well. Stacked with CoQ10 which worked for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only word of caution with hawthorn is that it causes an initial spike in BP before it starts lowering it. The first day on it, I actually got a nosebleed - the first nosebleed ever in my life. I always recommend pre-loading it a week prior to needing the BP lowering effects of it.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Epistane good for a cut ?

Especially when caloric total is very low (I used to eat about 1700kCal in IF with 0 carbs, and my maintenance level is about 2400kCal).

Which ideal dosage and duration?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1