User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd just like to formally say, FUCK NEW DERMACRINE.

The pump fell apart this morning on me while using it. The last couple of days it had quit working, and then intermittently working, and metering incorrectly on top of it. This morning the bottom fell off, the plunger went to the bottom and I had a pile of goop on the floor.

How can one company take my beloved go-to product and fuck it up so badly?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, i'm smelling an opportunity here - although we'd have to do it by reverse engineering some pp samples, as Eric already has given BPS an exclusive on the actuall pp formula
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Dermacrine color variance

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Hmm, i'm smelling an opportunity here - although we'd have to do it by reverse engineering some pp samples, as Eric already has given BPS an exclusive on the actuall pp formula
    DHEA isn't proprietary, so all you'd need is a good carrier/delivery system... maybe the same one that you decide to use for the topical Androhard (hint,hint).
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    DHEA isn't proprietary, so all you'd need is a good carrier/delivery system... maybe the same one that you decide to use for the topical Androhard (hint,hint).
    Heh, heh; great minds think alike. Still even though DHEA isn't proprietary, the precise process by which the DHEA is incorporated in the carrier is, and in the case of RS and BPS, it seems, it looks like we're seeing unsatisfactory results from not having access to Eric's formula or failure to implement it correctly. I'm betting my chemists can sort it, though, and maybe also figure out how to add one or two additional goodies to the mix without screwing it up.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Dermacrine color variance

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Heh, heh; great minds think alike. Still even though DHEA isn't proprietary, the precise process by which the DHEA is incorporated in the carrier is, and in the case of RS and BPS, it seems, it looks like we're seeing unsatisfactory results from not having access to Eric's formula or failure to implement it correctly. I'm betting my chemists can sort it, though, and maybe also figure out how to add one or two additional goodies to the mix without screwing it up.
    Sounds like product stability (among other complaints) has been a problem with the current/recent versions of dermacrine. That problem is usually pretty easy to solve though.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

New Member Feedback Score 0 Metroba's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not the owner of BPS but I can post this on behalf of BPS:

"BPS licensed the formula straight from PP and it's manufactured to their precise recipe. PP didn’t really do the gel version before he was raided but he too got the same feedback about the gel based version. The skin issue can be related to the alcohol that is in the topical formula, just like how Formasurge gives some people a rash due to the alcohol.

I don’t want to start a riot with these guys but they need to know its not a BPS version it’s the Gel version from PP and we make it exactly how they gave us the recipe. If they go to our site and click "contact us" and submit a ticket, we can discuss replacing any dud bottles."

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Metroba View Post
    I am not the owner of BPS but I can post this on behalf of BPS:

"BPS licensed the formula straight from PP and it's manufactured to their precise recipe. PP didn’t really do the gel version before he was raided but he too got the same feedback about the gel based version. The skin issue can be related to the alcohol that is in the topical formula, just like how Formasurge gives some people a rash due to the alcohol.

I don’t want to start a riot with these guys but they need to know its not a BPS version it’s the Gel version from PP and we make it exactly how they gave us the recipe. If they go to our site and click "contact us" and submit a ticket, we can discuss replacing any dud bottles."
    I think that's the point of this forum, what you just claimed is not factoring in that way which all the sides people are getting now was not an issue in the past with pp. Im guessing only explanation is pp never gave bps the same formula. Because you cannot deny facts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jovan musk View Post
    I think that's the point of this forum, what you just claimed is not factoring in that way which all the sides people are getting now was not an issue in the past with pp. Im guessing only explanation is pp never gave bps the same formula. Because you cannot deny facts.
    The quote I gave you was from the owner, not myself. Again from the owner:

"Eric from PP mailed over everything when he closed shop. Everything that is being used for Dermacrine came straight from PP's warehouse. He had so much inventory that we are still getting through it today and have tons left too."

In the previous quotation he mentioned when PP was manufacturing the latest version for us before he closed up shop, he received similar complaints. Also, please note BPS offered compensation to those unsatisfied.
    Last edited by Metroba; 10-10-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    mine went into a full blow alergy reaction with bumps and shit. i'd discontinue
    Yeah, it went close to that and itched like hell all day. I went back to my last bottle of PP lotion-based Derm. Now I'm stuck with several bottle of this crappy BPS stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitboss View Post
    Yeah, it went close to that and itched like hell all day. I went back to my last bottle of PP lotion-based Derm. Now I'm stuck with several bottle of this crappy BPS stuff.
    Please refer to the posts I made above, in regards to your unsatisfied purchase.