User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Metroba View Post
    Please refer to the posts I made above, in regards to your unsatisfied purchase.
    Thanks, that's cool of BPS.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I contacted PHF Supplements this morning about my dud bottle and they informed me they'd get me out a new bottle and contact BPS.

Regarding the new formula - the stuff that's in the most recent bottle is NOT the same or even close to the first batch of the new gel carrier I purchased when PP rolled out the new gel and AndroEnhance. That version of Dermacrine was not at all sticky. This version feels like it is mixed with Elmer's School Glue (no exaggeration).

The second batch of new gel I purchased from a former PP employee. It did not work as well as the first batch of the new gel that I bought, but there was no skin irritation or gluey feeling with either of them.

The AndroEnhance, on the other hand, gave me dry and scaly skin and smelled like tequila.

New Member Feedback Score 0 Metroba's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I contacted PHF Supplements this morning about my dud bottle and they informed me they'd get me out a new bottle and contact BPS.

Regarding the new formula - the stuff that's in the most recent bottle is NOT the same or even close to the first batch of the new gel carrier I purchased when PP rolled out the new gel and AndroEnhance. That version of Dermacrine was not at all sticky. This version feels like it is mixed with Elmer's School Glue (no exaggeration).

The second batch of new gel I purchased from a former PP employee. It did not work as well as the first batch of the new gel that I bought, but there was no skin irritation or gluey feeling with either of them.

The AndroEnhance, on the other hand, gave me dry and scaly skin and smelled like tequila.
    The current bottle you have now, is it really dark? Are you able to upload a photo? I suspect it was burned or was subjected to too much heat, sitting in a warehouse. With the amount of positive feedback BPS gets on a weekly basis, I'm betting on a bad batch. I suggest contacted BPS and you will be reimbursed.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules, since BPS is not a sponsor. Just trying to help out those that feel they were burned.
    Last edited by Metroba; 10-10-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Derma.jpg

I'd lay money that it's burnt. The gel I received before was more yellow and transparent. This stuff is brown and milky, like the original lotion. I already contacted PHF where I bought it. Should I still contact BPS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd lay money that it's burnt. The gel I received before was more yellow and transparent. This stuff is brown and milky, like the original lotion. I already contacted PHF where I bought it. Should I still contact BPS?
    That NO DOUBT is burnt. A lot can happen to Dermacrine when that happens. Pretty much everything you experienced is a result of this. Please let PHF know, we will compensate you and they don't need to. But if they already have, we will compensate them.

On behalf of BPS, I apologize to everyone who received bunk Dermacrine. Anyone in here complaining, did it all come from PHF? It could be theirs was burnt from getting too hot or it could be on our end and the whole batch might have been messed up. Trying to get to the bottom of this for you guys.
    Last edited by Metroba; 10-10-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering what the hell had happened to my beloved Dermacrine. Thank you for responding to me on this matter.

Here's what I received today from PHF:

"That sounds terrible, sorry that happened but you are out of luck! I am only kidding, I will contact the manufacturer today and have them replace it for you, can you let me know your address and which e-mail you would like them to use? I will have them contact you after they ship everything out.

Thanks,
    David"

I have not received a reply from them yet, but I sent them my info. I'm in the middle of starting it, so it sucks starting it a few days and then being without it. Hopefully the new tube gets here soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering what the hell had happened to my beloved Dermacrine. Thank you for responding to me on this matter.

Here's what I received today from PHF:

"That sounds terrible, sorry that happened but you are out of luck! I am only kidding, I will contact the manufacturer today and have them replace it for you, can you let me know your address and which e-mail you would like them to use? I will have them contact you after they ship everything out.

Thanks,
    David"

I have not received a reply from them yet, but I sent them my info. I'm in the middle of starting it, so it sucks starting it a few days and then being without it. Hopefully the new tube gets here soon.
    Just received their email with your shipping info. I will get this over to the bossman and he will get me tracking, when available. I'll shoot that over to you via PM. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, guys.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good guys from BPS. Not a sponsor, but they carry on the legacy of Dermacrine. Thanks Metroba for updating us on why the dermacrine may be like that and helping everyone out.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see this getting fixed up.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    just out of curiousity...were there crystals in your dermacrine?
    sorry for the delay in the response. there were a few crystals, not a lot though

I'm using the new stuff, and I have to say that BPS' current formulation sucks. It's sticky like glue, hours after drying. And my skin is starting to itch like crazy and dry out. The first re-formulation was nothing like this.
    for anyone who doesn't get better by just discontinuing, 50mg benadryl before bed. this is NOT related to the alcohol, at least in my case. it's allergic, not just dryness
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness