User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dermacrine color variance

I picked up some Dermacrine last week to throw in my upcoming cycle and was shocked to see the color of the new gel compound look more akin to the old lotion. It's a very beige/creamy color like how it originally looked; however, the last time I bought the gel, it was very yellow and transparent.

It is worth noting that the last time I bought the yellowed/transparent gel, I felt next to nothing in the way of the usual Dermacrine benefits. I had purchased my tubes from a former PP employee who claimed they were the last of the prototype when they were testing the new gel.

It didn't smell right the last time I bought it either. I think I might have gotten fucked on some bunk Dermacrine the last time.

Anyone else here have experience with the new gel? If so, what color was yours?

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pics? I'll upload a shot of mine when I get home

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There have been quite a few questions from customers about the color variations in the different batches of Dermacrine. I've noticed them too from the multiple batches from BPS.

I've had many convo's with the guys at BPS about it and they have assured me all is well.

FPR, did you order these from us?
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran dermacrine for about 2 weeks and it absolutely WRECKED my skin. Never had skin issues, but for the past week, it has been itchy, red, bumpy... benadryl every night before bed now and hoping this shit goes away cuz I have a competition prep to get to.

IMO The risk of this happening alone is not worth the risk of using Dermacrine, given the mild effects

yah i mad
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    I ran dermacrine for about 2 weeks and it absolutely WRECKED my skin. Never had skin issues, but for the past week, it has been itchy, red, bumpy... benadryl every night before bed now and hoping this shit goes away cuz I have a competition prep to get to.

IMO The risk of this happening alone is not worth the risk of using Dermacrine, given the mild effects

yah i mad
    I ran the gel approx. a year ago and it made me as itchy as fuck, especially around my neck and shoulders. I ran the OG cream my last cycle and it was fine, albeit a bit gooey lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post

yah i mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    I ran the gel approx. a year ago and it made me as itchy as fuck, especially around my neck and shoulders. I ran the OG cream my last cycle and it was fine, albeit a bit gooey lol
    Old gel has a bunch of good stuff like aloe vera in it. The new gel is harsher but probably has better absorption and definitely not sticky/gooey like the old stuff.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    I'm about done with 7 weeks at 5 pumps with the bps v3 and the only time I have any issues is when I get in in my armpits. There are little cylindrical chemicles floating around in it that irrated me a little but not that bad.
    I aso noticed that the derma was highly reactive to chlorine, if application areas came in contact they turned yellow.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When the new carrier was released last summer, I bought AndroEnhance and Dermacrine. The AndroEnhance made my skin dry and scaly. The Dermacrine did not.

The Dermacrine in the v1 gel batch had more color than the second time I purchased it. The second purchase, which was the supposed-prototype batch, was much more transparent.

This batch is creamy like the lotion. I'll post a picture when I get home later today. To date, I have never had a skin reaction from Dermacrine, fortunately.

SoCal, I bought this from PHF when it was on sale. I'll hit you guys up next time.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mine was a bad bad reaction. not just dry or whatever. discontinued the product a while ago and im still treating my skin and hoping that i dont have to use anything stronger than benadryl
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bout two bottles of the BPS version from NP, and both were different shades of Brown. The first was thick and like a gel. When it was applied it plopped on. Easier to manage. The second was runnier and thin. It would run down wherever it was applied.

Neither worked as well as the original lotion carrier, IMO.

The only skin issues I had were around the armpit area. It would get red dry and peel a little. Only slightly though.