Okay guys, this is some weird shit. I decided to test my hCG i just received... and it barely showed up the control or test line using the solvent that came with it. so i had the idea of using my own urine. I used about 1500 iu on one test in a very concentrated amount of mL almost equal to the 3 drops it says to use, and then another 500 iu on another test. they both came out about the same with faint control line and fainter test line, which i think indicates the hcg is legit and that the excipients in the powder (mannitol and sodium hydroxide) may be affecting the test.

however... i had heard faint line was still good and i wanted to see what happened with just my urine... low and behold, two bold lines.. did it again, and 2 more bold lines.

worried about this guys, someone help me out. attached is a picture. top two are ovidac brand hcg diluted with my urine, 1500 iu and 500 iu respectively, and bottom two are my plain ole piss after waking from a nap.

started my cycle yesterday with some masteron, was planning on introducing test in 2 weeks or so.

hcg.jpg