User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I'm sticking with my moderate c/f/p diet of sub 2000 cals for the cut and bringing up the protein and fat as I start to bulk. 2500cals?
    If I can maintain 1 big cheat a week that would be a nice comprimise.
    This comp is going to be cool because we are kinda doing everything differently.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    This comp is going to be cool because we are kinda doing everything differently.
    Agreed, I work best when my routine is planned out and goes unbroken. I couldn't carb cycle and intermittant fast and all that technical stuff.
    I eat the same meals day in and day out with the exception being what I have for dinner and my training is planned out a week in advance.

I'm still getting into the swing af alternation weight training with cardio but I feel like it's starting to come together.

Also the peds will be really interesting. I am hoping to keep it simple and I see you have something in the works. There is obviously no way to combat androgens with diet and training alone. I will need a mental fortitude that has been previously unattainable to keep on track when your gains start kicking in.

As it stands now i think we are fairly comperable. I think you have a little more arm/delt mass, I have lower bf. Other than that I think our stats are pretty damn close.

You still training at home? Personal trainer?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See I just wing it in the gym by doing whatever I want/feel like at the moment, fast all day other than BP coffee with MCT oil/butter, eat pretty much the same dinner everyday.
    Most if not all training will be at home and no personal trainer.

If my PED/Cycle plans do happen it won't be until the last weeks/months of this comp. Meaning I might start something between Feb-April when I have more size because I'll be using them when I'm feel I'm ready not to just look my biggest/best on 4/19. I'm not saying that what your going to do either thats just my plans/views on running a cycle during this time frame. Hell I might stay natty the whole time and start my cycle after the comp ends, or just run a nice 8 week cycle of TBol or epi. Have lots if stuff in my stash so I have lots of options form just Herbs to PHs to AAS.
    Once I figure out what my supps will be I'll make a post on them too.

What's your PED/Cycle plans look like??
    I know your in or starting pct soon but what's your supp plans after that. Asking about fish oil, creatine, T boosters and supps like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a few days into pct, feel normal.
    As for standard supplementation...
    creatine, fish oil, taurine, d, b, multi, coq10, glucosimine. daily.
    Protein post w/o.
    I have some other stuff that I use sporadicaly but my dailys will be pretty standard.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how's things going xxiv???

I'm holding steady at 197 right now but I'm not getting into the groove as easy as I thought I would. I'm coming around but damn my endurance is low, so that's not helping at all. I will say my shoulder is still jacked but I'll be doing what I can and I'll be trying out my slingshot to see if that'll help any on bench and chest work.

With that said it still feels great to be back lifting because it does so much for the Body, Mind, and Soul.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I will say my shoulder is still jacked but I'll be doing what I can and I'll be trying out my slingshot to see if that'll help any on bench and chest work.
    My shoulder has been better, I had some tendinitis / bursitis issues a month or so ago that may have been stano induced. I had to bring the weight way down and moved bench pressing later in my routine. Today I started with 4 sets of 18 reps for db flies, 3 sets 14 reps of db incline and then 1 drop set of flat bench 185/135/95 to very near failure and just enough rest between sets to strip the weight and write down my reps. Finished off with a 4 super sets of tri push downs and dips. last set=3 dips
    I did this last week and felt it in my chest the next day and not my shoulder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might have to give that a go.
    Right now I'm not benching at all.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will follow this with a real interest!

Good luck to you !
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely love it! Lets get it on boys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Absolutely love it! Lets get it on boys!
    glad you enjoy, stick around.

my chest is actually still sore from the other nights routine. I biked 15 miles yesterday for cardio.
    today I had a moment of weakness and made a batch of oats and walnuts fried in coconut oil ice cream.... the concoction kind of came to me in a vision. I had a few spoonfuls, it was delightful. In my haste i neglected to add vanilla.