User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SwoleSource Contest Questions

My new Programming doesn't have me maxing out for another 9 wks... Will this be fine?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    My new Programming doesn't have me maxing out for another 9 wks... Will this be fine?
    Yes. Your only disadvantage in this is that you are essentially "starting" later than others. It won't affect your placement for the contest on the total, though it may affect your placement in the % improvement contest.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I the only fat ass here that thinks we need a recomp/transformation division?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: SwoleSource Contest Questions

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Am I the only fat ass here that thinks we need a recomp/transformation division?
    I think that recomp fits in the Aesthetics contest. The vote will be on the transformation between starting and ending pics, so someone who trimmed from 300 down to 200 could win just based off drastic change even if they weren't the leanest. If you guys don't think this will work in the Aesthetics division, then let me know and I will add a new category.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I'll be going for a recomp/transformation and will post my pics up in the aesthetics division and the mass division because I plan to pack on a good amount of mass during this time.

I could probably jump in the strength comp to because I'm weak as fuck right now and I know I'll be able to have a big jump in strength since I've been away from lifting but that doesn't seem fair.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I think that recomp fits in the Aesthetics contest. The vote will be on the transformation between starting and ending pics, so someone who trimmed from 300 down to 200 could win just based off drastic change even if they weren't the leanest. If you guys don't think this will work in the Aesthetics division, then let me know and I will add a new category.
    Ok, right on. I'm cool with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I'll be going for a recomp/transformation and will post my pics up in the aesthetics division and the mass division because I plan to pack on a good amount of mass during this time.

I could probably jump in the strength comp to because I'm weak as fuck right now and I know I'll be able to have a big jump in strength since I've been away from lifting but that doesn't seem fair.
    Agreed and agreed!