Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AndroHard??

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I bet your feeling great right now. I know I was when I ran it a year ago this month.
    All weekend my family was telling me I looked huge and a lot leaner. A lot of them hadn't seen me since 4-5 weeks before the meet. I have cut a lot of belly fat and lower back fat. The TNT combo won't really kick it just yet, so I know its the AH.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    All weekend my family was telling me I looked huge and a lot leaner. A lot of them hadn't seen me since 4-5 weeks before the meet. I have cut a lot of belly fat and lower back fat. The TNT combo won't really kick it just yet, so I know its the AH.
    tnt?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I know I'm very lucky to have a bottle. I'm running it at 750mg/day and Its just amazing!!! I have 2 bottles of epiandro rx to run at 2am 2pm after I finish the bottle of ahv1. This is combined with a little tnt.
    ORyan, can you please compare and contrast the Epi Andro versus the AndroHard? Id love to hear the difference. I love Epi Andro so if the AndroHard is better then this is something I want.

Did someone say it was coming back?? And why is the retail price so high?? 129 off the rip seems like a hell of alot. I mean granted it's legal...but Id assume most people would just get a couple bottles of Masteron at that rate?? That is the one thing I liked too about the epi andro, its oral and affordable, so you can carry around with you,etc.. I like having the option to carry my supps in my gym bag so I can time them how I need to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    tnt?
    I'd assume he means, DeNitroP?? But I could be wrong as well.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard??

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    tnt?
    Test N Tren
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Test N Tren
    Ahhhh. Gotcha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    ORyan, can you please compare and contrast the Epi Andro versus the AndroHard? Id love to hear the difference. I love Epi Andro so if the AndroHard is better then this is something I want.

Did someone say it was coming back?? And why is the retail price so high?? 129 off the rip seems like a hell of alot. I mean granted it's legal...but Id assume most people would just get a couple bottles of Masteron at that rate?? That is the one thing I liked too about the epi andro, its oral and affordable, so you can carry around with you,etc.. I like having the option to carry my supps in my gym bag so I can time them how I need to.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd assume he means, DeNitroP?? But I could be wrong as well.
    I'll def compare the 2 once I start taking epiandro rx, but just note I'm on other compounds.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AndroHard V1 was awesome. But I also agree that for the price I would probably buy other compounds at this point in time. I also don't remember V1 being all that outrageous in price when it was in production (<$100 for sure). Not like the later versions right before PP went under.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could grab AHv1 in the mid twenties when it was out normal was 35 or so.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I am confused by this supplement..I can't say I know that ingredient very well..

It is saying it is a DHEA compound, but it is also relative to Androstenerone...both of these are actually secreted pheromones, think about the colognes I have been talking so much about.

But even if it converts to DHT, and is not transdermal..what is all the rage about this product?? Has anyone ever had it laboratory tested?? I mean in theory it would be a weak alternative to Testosterone, but I have seen everyone on here rave about this item...so I am just trying to make sense about why??

I would like to try it..for $200 it isn't gonna happen though LOL!!!

Anyone with extensive knowledge or feedback I'd like to hear and learn from you, thank you.
    A couple of things to note. A single serving of the last iteration of Androhard - V3 - contained about 10x the active ingredients as a single serving of EPI ANDRO RX. The actives also are transported by a medium that VERY significantly increases bioavailability; EARX has piperine to enhance absorption, but the Liqui-Vade medium of AH just blows piperine away in that regard.

When I get this stuff out again, I'll shoot you a run's worth.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    When I get this stuff out again
    this makes my day.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.