Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: AndroHard??

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard??

Great comments. Keep 'em coming. Gives me some ideas - that i have to run by the chemists - for making the new version better for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I remember getting several bottles on a flash sale over at Nutra for around 20 bucks.....I wish I'd have bought every one of them now.......
    Ahhhh hindsight.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard??

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Great comments. Keep 'em coming. Gives me some ideas - that i have to run by the chemists - for making the new version better for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OMG your blending all 3 versions into an AH blend that will make us stone statues with the lust of an 18 yr old !

I'm going to the bank now and starting an Androhard account ! Fuck retirement !

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rumors out on the transdermal AH.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Rumors out on the transdermal AH.
    I'm sure it would be great, but the ease and convenience of the non trans-dermal stuff is a huge draw, IMO
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Transdermals are easier than any pills. Put on once a day and your good for 24 hours. Dries in minutes, goes on easy etc.

No remembering to take the pills, no having to carry pills around, etc...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since all of the AH gurus are here.... I have 2 bottles V3. Does anybody have a suggestion as far as taking this X amount of time before your work out? I understand your supposed to take all of them in the morning to mimick your regular hormone pattern and I work out early morrnings. If it takes an hour or so to feel the effects, I'd like to get up an hour earlier, take it and then get ready for a killer gym session. Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Transdermals are easier than any pills. Put on once a day and your good for 24 hours. Dries in minutes, goes on easy etc.

No remembering to take the pills, no having to carry pills around, etc...
    This is purely opinion. To me transdermals are a pain in the ass, especially in the summer time. I spend alot of time in the Ocean and on the beach. Timing application is constantly changing depending on my day. it's annoying. Pills are easier for me. Wake up, take pills, done. If you can remember to smear transdermals all over your body you can certainly remember to pop a few pills which takes way less effort, same difference. As far as carrying them around.......I dont need to carry them around. But if you did have to carry them around, carrying a few pills is much easier then carrying around a tube of lotion. If you can take 5 to 10 minutes a day applying lotion and letting it dry, you can easily take your pills in a fraction of the time.

Pills are easier and come with less effort.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-14-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree w/CDsnuts. Summer time Im at the lake most of the time. I dont want to worry about putting lotion on and if it will wash off. I dont want a patch somewhere that needs tanned either. i dont want to explain to kids ect what the heck Im wearing a patch for. Pills are good for me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard??

Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    Since all of the AH gurus are here.... I have 2 bottles V3. Does anybody have a suggestion as far as taking this X amount of time before your work out? I understand your supposed to take all of them in the morning to mimick your regular hormone pattern and I work out early morrnings. If it takes an hour or so to feel the effects, I'd like to get up an hour earlier, take it and then get ready for a killer gym session. Any suggestions?

I take half in the am and the other half of the daily dose 1 hour before I lift after work. Pretty much all orals and TZ I dose that way.