Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: AndroHard??

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    Since all of the AH gurus are here.... I have 2 bottles V3. Does anybody have a suggestion as far as taking this X amount of time before your work out? I understand your supposed to take all of them in the morning to mimick your regular hormone pattern and I work out early morrnings. If it takes an hour or so to feel the effects, I'd like to get up an hour earlier, take it and then get ready for a killer gym session. Any suggestions?
    Actually, I personally don't start feeling the effects until hour three or so, where it increases in intensity up until about hour five or six, where it peaks, and then it starts to level off slowly through out the day. If you could time it so that you could work out around hour five or six, you'd be working out during peak concentration.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really wanna try this stuff out now. If someone has a bottle for discount, please PM me...

If not, I will also offer anyone on this site who has used the Andro Hard, 25% off 2 bottles of EPI ANDRO RX so you can run 4 caps a day for 30 days and give feedback. NOT A SALES PITCH!! The only condition would be to post up a comparison after your cycle and give a legit feedback. I won't make a dime, actually I lose a little on this, but I want to know ASAP!!!

I'm desperate to have a comparison. The Epi Andro RX blew my expectations away enough that if Andro Hard is that much better..I may just have to suck it up and buy this...but if I spend 150+ on a supplement, Im gonna expect to look like Tricky Jacskon after the run

Thank you guys.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ would be cool to have someone run the epi andro and post up a comparison. Androhard v1 was bad ass but not worth 2 bills. Just my 2 cents

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I really wanna try this stuff out now. If someone has a bottle for discount, please PM me...

If not, I will also offer anyone on this site who has used the Andro Hard, 25% off 2 bottles of EPI ANDRO RX so you can run 4 caps a day for 30 days and give feedback. NOT A SALES PITCH!! The only condition would be to post up a comparison after your cycle and give a legit feedback. I won't make a dime, actually I lose a little on this, but I want to know ASAP!!!

I'm desperate to have a comparison. The Epi Andro RX blew my expectations away enough that if Andro Hard is that much better..I may just have to suck it up and buy this...but if I spend 150+ on a supplement, Im gonna expect to look like Tricky Jacskon after the run

Thank you guys.
    lol nice try. What are the ingredients in Epi andro? Androsterone and epistane? If so, Epi andro will kick androhards ass. But androhard v3 was a potent estrogen suppressor in my experience and had no effects on liver and probably minimal on lipids, kidneys, BP etc.

People were paying for safety here, not extreme efficacy.

Was great in the bedroom and for aggression as well. But 6 caps for 10 weeks did not result in a huge composition change for some of my buds. I stacked with Androbulk and gained 30 lbs tho.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I ran AL+AH at full dose for 8 weeks my HDL and LDL both improved so it effected my lipids in a good way.

I'd be game to run epi andro RX and I've ran all 3 of the AH products with v1 being my favorite.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard??

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    lol nice try. What are the ingredients in Epi andro? Androsterone and epistane? If so, Epi andro will kick androhards ass. But androhard v3 was a potent estrogen suppressor in my experience and had no effects on liver and probably minimal on lipids, kidneys, BP etc.

People were paying for safety here, not extreme efficacy.

Was great in the bedroom and for aggression as well. But 6 caps for 10 weeks did not result in a huge composition change for some of my buds. I stacked with Androbulk and gained 30 lbs tho.
    I'm pretty sure epi andro is epiandrosterone, which is the same compound as what is in AH1. AH2 was androsterone and AH3 was a mix of both.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes its just epiandrosterone with grapefruit extract, and piperine

3b-hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol,17-one 50mg *

6,7-dihydroxybergamottin 15mg *

Piperine (Black Pepper Extract) 5mg *

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll post up the comparison soon. I only have about 1/2 a bottle of AHv1 left, then I will run epi andro at 3am/3pm. I personally don't feel 2/2 would come close to 500mg of AHV1.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I'll post up the comparison soon. I only have about 1/2 a bottle of AHv1 left, then I will run epi andro at 3am/3pm. I personally don't feel 2/2 would come close to 500mg of AHV1.
    Nice...
    A back to back comparison will really tell the truth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Nice...
    A back to back comparison will really tell the truth.
    I am gauging my next run by Scope's response and ORyan...

I am guessing that the EPI andro RX is going to have a similar feel to it, because it was that good when I ran it 2/2...

If Scope/Oryan say it is as good, I will just jack up my dosage and run EPI ANDRo at 4am/4pm...if they say AndroHard is way better, I will shop around, find a deal and buy the andro hard.

Can't wait to hear the results, thanx to both ORyan and Scope for taking this challenge on, Im very thankful to have a true comparison.

You guys have done a number on me with this AndroHard..I find myself compulsively searching the net for an inexpensive bottle LOL
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP