Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AndroHard??

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard??

I hear so many guys talking about this stuff..

Again can someone tell me all the details they know, the price, ingredients, etc, etc..

From the feedback I have seen this is the most promising product. In another thread someone told me some solid details but I can't seem to find it.

I think this is something I would like to try and for my clients.

I appreciate anyone who takes the time to respond. Oh yeah and where can I get it also?? Thank you.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cost: $199.99 (when discontinued)

AndroHard Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 3 softgels
    Servings per Container: 56

Super-R-DHEA (3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one) 300 mg

Liqua-Vade Hormone Transport Complex:

High linoleic safflower oil glyceryl monolinoleate, Ethoxylated sorbitan monooleate, Phosphalipid complex (standardized tp 35% phosphatidylcholine), Medium chain triglycerides, Hormone Protection Complex (grapefruit peel pagoda tree bud extract)

Basically, androhard converts to DHT and has a complex paired with it to enhance to conversion of the pro hormone to DHT.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard??

You can still find it on the bay or at predator for sale. Don't forget everyone's best friend Spewer's PP project.

AH is a very good product to run with a nor or methyl stack to keep unwanted sides away . Makes you want to bang everything when running it high or at least for me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am confused by this supplement..I can't say I know that ingredient very well..

It is saying it is a DHEA compound, but it is also relative to Androstenerone...both of these are actually secreted pheromones, think about the colognes I have been talking so much about.

But even if it converts to DHT, and is not transdermal..what is all the rage about this product?? Has anyone ever had it laboratory tested?? I mean in theory it would be a weak alternative to Testosterone, but I have seen everyone on here rave about this item...so I am just trying to make sense about why??

I would like to try it..for $200 it isn't gonna happen though LOL!!!

Anyone with extensive knowledge or feedback I'd like to hear and learn from you, thank you.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I am confused by this supplement..I can't say I know that ingredient very well..

It is saying it is a DHEA compound, but it is also relative to Androstenerone...both of these are actually secreted pheromones, think about the colognes I have been talking so much about.

It is Androsterone and Epiandrosterone. Each exhibit different affects but both end up converting to DHT.

But even if it converts to DHT, and is not transdermal..what is all the rage about this product?? Has anyone ever had it laboratory tested?? I mean in theory it would be a weak alternative to Testosterone, but I have seen everyone on here rave about this item...so I am just trying to make sense about why??

A few of us including myself repped for Primordial Performance just as the Androseries was being released by them. They definitely tested everything and had to delay quite a few times due to their raws not testing out the way they needed them. Definitely good stuff.

The conversion was supposed to be enhanced by using the lymphatic system as by-passing the liver ('s first pass?). I can't recall all the details, but if you took equivalent amounts of Androhard and Stanodrol, most will say Androhard was more potent.

I would like to try it..for $200 it isn't gonna happen though LOL!!!

It's discontinued. At the time it was being sold, the cost was 129.99 (iirc). I doubt there are many bottles left if any. High dose stanodrol, proviron, etc. is probably your best bet.

Anyone with extensive knowledge or feedback I'd like to hear and learn from you, thank you.
    Bottom line... if you can get test you don't have much reason to use androhard unless you want it as a mild AI and maybe to increase energy and libido above what test already does. But I doubt you would notice much.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My V3 bottle says:

Serving Size: 3 softgels
    Servings per container: 56
    Super-Rb (3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 450mg
    Super-Ra (3-alpha-enanthoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 150mg
    Liqua-Vade Hormone Transport Complex 2652mg

I haven't used much, but Androhard was my favorite.
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lived AHV1 a lOT! I'm running a bottle right now and I forgot how much I love this stuff. AHV1>AHV2>AHV3

I didn't respond to V3 really well. But V1 and V2 treated me very good!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I lived AHV1 a lOT! I'm running a bottle right now and I forgot how much I love this stuff. AHV1>AHV2>AHV3

I didn't respond to V3 really well. But V1 and V2 treated me very good!
    You lucky dog

I really liked AHv1 at 1g a day.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    You lucky dog

I really liked AHv1 at 1g a day.
    I know I'm very lucky to have a bottle. I'm running it at 750mg/day and Its just amazing!!! I have 2 bottles of epiandro rx to run at 2am 2pm after I finish the bottle of ahv1. This is combined with a little tnt.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I know I'm very lucky to have a bottle. I'm running it at 750mg/day and Its just amazing!!! I have 2 bottles of epiandro rx to run at 2am 2pm after I finish the bottle of ahv1. This is combined with a little tnt.
    I bet your feeling great right now. I know I was when I ran it a year ago this month.