User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I paid toommuxh attention to the forums and not enough tomy own symptoms

And comoared myself to eunuchs when I had a good libido and stuff like HacG would have worked

Fucking idiot

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe. It's not weird that you made those mistakes. I made plenty in my recovery period of PFS. It's insane to think you could figure it out at once and do the right thing 100% of time.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's too late mate I'm totally fucked
    I was as recovered as rahaysa for many years then as recovered as damn feonanfew months in 2020 then I went on holiday and took seroquel again because a so callednmatebwasnbeingba cuntbabdnmaking jokes about Testosterone etc

- - - Updated - - -

You know what goat I want to machete tibdeath that fat orange basstraf whondoreadninhad PFS and lednansmewr campaign against me

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    It's too late mate I'm totally fucked
    I was as recovered as rahaysa for many years then as recovered as damn feonanfew months in 2020 then I went on holiday and took seroquel again because a so callednmatebwasnbeingba cuntbabdnmaking jokes about Testosterone etc

- - - Updated - - -

You know what goat I want to machete tibdeath that fat orange basstraf whondoreadninhad PFS and lednansmewr campaign against me
    Dude was definitely an asshole. I meet assholes everyday though, trick is to not let it affect you and keep trucking. Assholes are everywhere around you. No point in putting your own freedom on the line.

That being said it's not too late. There's a bunch of guys who had severe issues and they are now at the very least doing alright and able to live life.