Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
Not true at all. One of my most athletic friends who me and my other friends all deem as having an athletic "gift" drank and partied for a year straight and now has no idea what any form is in the gym and seems to have lost all awareness of his various muscles. He once got to nearly where I am physique wise in only a year when it took me so many... And nothin but creatine for him.

Haha I thought you cycled a lot though?
Nope. I've cycled very little. Really. I've decided that until I need TRT, I'm
Gonna be natty. It's better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
Interesting that you say you have not been consistent. Seems like you are very much into and have good knowledge about supplementation. I would have guessed you were a regular in the gym. You just can't seem to find your way to the gym on a regular basis? Or your not seeing the results you expect? Or both?

My Lyme disease has given me fatigue problems and even previously a year ago some endocrine issues. I have to live as healthy a lifestyle as it can. I absolutely have to get my fruits and vegetables in every day. That's why I've been doing my green smoothie. I just started adding in romaine lettuce and half a lime too. I just feel so much better and honestly, with it being winter, when Lyme gets worse, it's kind of a miracle I have the energy I do right now. So walking a few miles every day and just eating right is just fine for meright now. Once I'm employed and have my own place, I can get back to the iron. I'm seriously just thrilled to be feeling how good I do. Libido is doing awesome and thats awesome too.