User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minocycline on Cycle

Has anyone ever taken minocycline with PH's or injectables? If so, did it have any ill affects during your cycle?

I was going to run phera but since Ill likely be on minocycline for a bit I was either going to run a TD Halo/ Oral LMG cycle or a TD Trest/TD Epi cycle, with the later methinks being a little less stressful on the liver.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the past i did on several occassions.

I actually liked Mino, it cleared me up good. I was on Cyp and Sust only at the time, I think I ran it with winny or some other mild AAS like VAR. I did have bloodwork the entire time I was on, every month.

My values were a bit high..but I can't say whether it was from the 1500mgs of Sust or the small dosage of Mino. All my friends drank, and I didn't so I always told myself, well this is kind of like me drinking daily and it was easier for me to condone LOL.

I didn't run a liver support as consistenly as I could have, and I could have jacked up my water intake to help. Short term it isn't going to kill u. I'd imagine a strong oral like Phera/Abombs/SuperDrol would add a ton of stress comparatively, but you could always wait until you clear up a bit, go off and go with the Phera then??

Just one thought...^^ bump ^^ for other opinions.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha my friends and i are the same way. I dont drink, though I do frequently indulge in the Kind, so i really dont mind not drinking.

My acne always flares on cycle... but this is actually for an issue with follicitus that sprung up on my hairline and arm. i have been dealing with on and off for a few years now.

As for waiting....fuck that. I like cycling too much and my last go with Mentdione was ballin so I cant wait to runs me some Trestolone. The phera can wait. I am a bit worried about the TD epi toxicity but it is a low dose and I figure the TD absorption will negate the liver issues somewhat.

Was going to run TD Trest at 120mg, TD Epi at 20mg, TD Test base at 45 mg daily, and 5-alpha test at 1 cap to add a little DHT/gyno insurance.

Any more opinions would be awesome.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    isn't there topical minocycline or clindamycin?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been on minocycline for the last 4 years straight. Whenever I checked my bloodwork, it seemed fine.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I have been on minocycline for the last 4 years straight. Whenever I checked my bloodwork, it seemed fine.
    4 years straight? i thought antibiotics should be cycled. may i ask why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My skin don't react so well with the weather around here, the mino keeps my skin clear. I check my bloods every 4-6 months though, but the doc says 100mg a day is fine. As soon as I stop taking it, I get severe acne. When I lived in Miami for 2 years I was fine, didn't need them.

Now that I'm reading this, it kinda scared me though!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're constantly on minocycline cause the weather makes your skin break out? man, that seems like nuking an ant hill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 3 off of it. Still looks alright. Again, I've been on this for years, and never ever bothered looking into it. Just trusted my doc's word. Thanks to you guys, I was moved to read on it.

I really hope my skin stays stable. If anything I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks again for drawing my attention to this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I changed this whole cycle up and decided save the halo/LMG for a much longer run at somepoint.

I have decided to run oral Trestobol at 80 mg, and Trenazone at 100mg or 1.4ML daily for a 45 day run.

I want to either stack with Stano at 300 for a bit of the ole' DHT or Triumphalis at 30mg as it is reported as being really dry and rather mild but I am hesitant as I will likely still be on minocycline.

Fucking antibiotics.

What do you guys think? Should I stack Triumphalis at 30mg or would gainz be decent form Trest and Trenazone at 80mg and 100mg with a little stano.