Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Minocycline on Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by campcoll88 View Post
    So I changed this whole cycle up and decided save the halo/LMG for a much longer run at somepoint.

I have decided to run oral Trestobol at 80 mg, and Trenazone at 100mg or 1.4ML daily for a 45 day run.

I want to either stack with Stano at 300 for a bit of the ole' DHT or Triumphalis at 30mg as it is reported as being really dry and rather mild but I am hesitant as I will likely still be on minocycline.

Fucking antibiotics.

What do you guys think? Should I stack Triumphalis at 30mg or would gainz be decent form Trest and Trenazone at 80mg and 100mg with a little stano.
    If you need more than 3 compounds to have a successful cycle, you're either using too little of each, or you are using the wrong compounds. Pick your three based on what you are trying to accomplish and go for it. At a certain point, receptors will be saturated anyway, and a 4th, 5th, etc won't really add much unless it binds stronger than the others. But at that point, it is just displacing the other weaker compound.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minocycline on Cycle

Good point burly. I wanna get stronger and add a little size. If I threw in another trenazone and ran at 2.0 ml and 80mg Trest it would make a pretty good cycle and I could avoid the methyls.

Any other thoughts?