Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My peptide research results...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    The Evolved guys can probably help you with a protocol. I would also do some research on Dat's boards
    Yeah I need to do some searching around and see what's the best protocol for me, but I also should get my shoulder checked out because I don't have any idea what's wrong with it other than it'll pop and hurt for no reason.

Kinda don't want to go to the doctor because I'm a mechanic and self employed so I can't be away from work so I'm in a no news is good news situation.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My peptide research results...

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Yeah I need to do some searching around and see what's the best protocol for me, but I also should get my shoulder checked out because I don't have any idea what's wrong with it other than it'll pop and hurt for no reason.

Kinda don't want to go to the doctor because I'm a mechanic and self employed so I can't be away from work so I'm in a no news is good news situation.
    Datbtrue is the go to source for peptide protocol info.

How did you hurt your shoulder? Ever try ice on it?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Datbtrue is the go to source for peptide protocol info.

How did you hurt your shoulder? Ever try ice on it?
    Not quite sure but probably just from over use. I'm always having to torque and twist my joint to get to install or remove things at work and now that its hurt I just keep irritating it. I took a long break from the iron but work won't allow me to rest it at all. I've tried ice and now some Absorbine but 40-50hr work weeks just override anything I try to do, and that's why I want to try some peps or something that will help it heal up.
    I'm open to suggestions and willing to try anything that might help while keeping me working.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Not quite sure but probably just from over use. I'm always having to torque and twist my joint to get to install or remove things at work and now that its hurt I just keep irritating it. I took a long break from the iron but work won't allow me to rest it at all. I've tried ice and now some Absorbine but 40-50hr work weeks just override anything I try to do, and that's why I want to try some peps or something that will help it heal up.
    I'm open to suggestions and willing to try anything that might help while keeping me working.
    I've been using DMSO about every other day and that helps. I would use that everyday, but it is too irritating on my skin.

And icing the injured area 10 mins on, 20 mins off for multiple cycles is a very good anti inflammatory.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 10-11-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I've been using DMSO about every other day and that helps. I would use that everyday, but it is too irritating on my skin.

And icing the injured area 10 mins on, 20 mins off for multiple cycles is a very good anti inflammatory.
    I was going to buy DMSO last weekend but my buddy said it burns pretty good and like you said it irritates the skin.

I haven't been able to ice my shoulder for a while because I only have a mini fridge without a freezer.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope I was diagnosed with impingement and bursitis yada yada whatever. Ended up being directed to Phys Therapy which was helpful but too time consuming.

Maybe look online and check out some shoulder rehab exercises and employee them , see if you get results. I am a fan of massage therapy , with active release (both kinds you pervs) . If you wanted to roll some peps into that it may add to the results.

One method favored on the Dat boards: ghrp/ghrp at saturation dose. Use one dose but in 4-5 separate locations on the shoulder 2x-3x a day. If you wanted to take it to the next level add ThymosinBeta 4 at 2mg-6mg a week for 10wks (subq).
    Last edited by Hank!; 10-14-2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: corrected tb500 dosing

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how soon would you expect any noticeable effect on 500 mcg ipam and 300 mcg mod grf per day? split into 3 doses i've run it for a week now.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it at least a month.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    how soon would you expect any noticeable effect on 500 mcg ipam and 300 mcg mod grf per day? split into 3 doses i've run it for a week now.
    Ipamorelin reaches its "peak performance" at somewhere around 100 mcg (not 100% sure on exact saturation dose), anything above that will have no effect whatsoever, and that is the reason why Ipamorelin does not raise cortisol and prolactin at any dose- it cannot stimulate pituary that much.

I'm not going into why this kind of dosages are not good even with GHRP-2/6.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 10-23-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    As a young guy, you already have substantial GH spikes naturally. And choosing ipam over 2/6 will probably result in a less spectacular spike in GH. So I'm guessing the difference between your natural and enhanced GH isn't that dramatic. But I'm certainly no expert here.