Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My peptide research results...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    As a young guy, you already have substantial GH spikes naturally. And choosing ipam over 2/6 will probably result in a less spectacular spike in GH. So I'm guessing the difference between your natural and enhanced GH isn't that dramatic. But I'm certainly no expert here.
    Maybe you're not an expert, but it seems that you have better understanding of matter than most of (so called) experts.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so, I've been doing 150 to 200 much Ipamorelin 3x a day, and CJC 1295 (mod-grf) 80-100 mcg 3x per day. Right when I wake up, post workout and prebed.

I'm also using prami, which has given me GH sides before but they seem to have gotten milder.

I feel substantially more pumped in the last few days but the test might be working quite a bit more now that I've been on it for a solid 10 days at my full dose

Not eating much at all but still gaining weight slowly and losing fat.

- - - Updated - - -

I read that Ipamorelin will cause your pituitary to dump its entire GH store if dosed high enough though, J you sure it's saturated at 100 mcg?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My peptide research results...

Weekend, with you starting test at the same time as the peps, it is understandable for you not to be sure which compound is responsible for those effects. It may be one or the other or both.

I know that within a minute or so of using mod/ghrp-2, I get a warm flush on my face/forehead. If I haven't eaten in a while, I'll notice my blood sugar drop a bit. My muscles feel more pumped within the hour. Those are all signs that tell me "something is happening". of course, over time I also see evidence of the recomp effect as well.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my joints are feeling substantially smoother now, and i'm noticing some bloat. i really want to point the finger at the peps since i'm on 25 mg aromasin and 525 mg masteron and only 350 test...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    my joints are feeling substantially smoother now, and i'm noticing some bloat. i really want to point the finger at the peps since i'm on 25 mg aromasin and 525 mg masteron and only 350 test...
    Burly was spot on when he said there is no way you can tell effect of Ipamorelin with all these compounds you using.
    There are many reasons why you could be bloated- and no point in trying to guess.

Also, lot of effect from peptides comes from t4-t3 conversion, thats why some people start feeling leaning in matter of days, but lot of them end up with depleted thyroid hormones and/or GH/IGF and they continue to use peps only to waste their money.

"I read that Ipamorelin will cause your pituitary to dump its entire GH store if dosed high enough though, J you sure it's saturated at 100 mcg?" I done my peptide research long time ago so I cant really remember exact numbers, but it is somewhere in 100 mcg region- actually I think GHRP-6 at less than 100 mcg is more potent than any Ipamorelin dosage- that does not mean that it cannnot cause "GH dump"- as a matter of fact I always said that one dose at night is more than enough and in long run is not inferior to multiple doses.

Anyway, I'm really fed up with all peptides talk, I only felt sorry that you're wasting your money, as I regard you as a nice guy but this is your life, and if you want to waste money or run from one cycle to another without enough time off- its your decision as you're going to pay consequences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, just wanted to give them a try.

Burly sorry for hijacking your thread.

I figured 9 months off AAS was fine.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My peptide research results...

No worries, bud. I'm sure I'll return the favor at some point.

As far as I am concerned, anyone researching with peps is welcome to post up observations and questions in this thread.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, just wanted to give them a try.

I figured 9 months off AAS was fine.

Wait a sec. U were still using masteron for a while to shrink ur gyno. No way has it been 9 full months since u last took masteron. Even if it was a small dose...still.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i suppose, it's been 7 months then.

but that was 250 for 30 days while still running serms and such i didn't really think to count it.

test came back high afterwards but i guess like jel says test isn't everything...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i suppose, it's been 7 months then.

but that was 250 for 30 days while still running serms and such i didn't really think to count it.

test came back high afterwards but i guess like jel says test isn't everything...
    Dam. 7 months though? That's crazy. Times flies way to fast.