User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: My peptide research results...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup stopped masteron in the first week of March.

Started this cycle oct 1st.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weekend...how is your research with cgtropin going? I believe your initial review was good and your rats had responded?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Research is fine, at this point my nuts have begun to shrink but I am also in a caloric deficit and spent the last 3 days on adderall studying...

Definitely legit product.

Infamy always said peptides get weak fast even in the fridge so I think it might be weaker now.

- - - Updated - - -

(My nuts always shrink in caloric deficit and even moreso on adderall)

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ interesting and thx for the update

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm starting my 5th week of cycle on tuesday... i'll have a lot of sleep and food under my belt then and i'll update you again.

keeping up with the forum game is hard lately, i meant to start a log and everything but eh

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Someone in the know would use less GHRP-6 or even 2 and would avoid prolactin problems.
    And would save significant amount of money.
    You are obviously rich, and I'm glad for you.
    With legit Caber available, why worry about prolactin at all?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Why spend more money and run another compound (one with very serious potential side effects) when you can use Ipamorelin ?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    From wikipedia:
    "adjunctive therapy of acromegaly, cabergoline has low efficacy in suppressing growth hormone levels and is highly efficient in suppressing hyperprolactinemia that is present in 20-30% of acromegaly cases; growth hormone and prolactin are similar structurally and have similar effects in many target tissues, therefore targeting prolactin may help symptoms when growth hormone secretion can not be sufficiently controlled by other methods"

Also, I'm not sure wheter using dopamine agonists without real prolactin issues is good idea.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-01-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I had an "incident" tonight. Wondering if any of you peptide users have experienced this. I injected my normal saturation dose as usual, but the pin stung a bit and a very small amount of blood came out. Less than a drop. That didn't concern me, really, as it has happened before. What DID freak me out was the INSTANT reaction I had to the injection. My whole body got very warm, warm enough to start sweating, and turned pink from the vasodialation, even. My heart began pounding really hard... have you ever had your heart beat pounding in your head? That's what was happening. The effect lasted probably 10 minutes and then slowly subsided. I usually feel a warm flush after injecting, but this was more of a hot flash. My guess is that I nicked a vein and mainlined some of the peptides. Not sure, though. Thoughts?
    Last edited by burlyman30; 11-06-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    So I had an "incident" tonight. Wondering if any of you peptide users have experienced this. I injected my normal saturation dose as usual, but the pin stung a bit and a very small amount of blood came out. Less than a drop. That didn't concern me, really, as it has happened before. What DID freak me out was the INSTANT reaction I had to the injection. My whole body got very warm, warm enough to start sweating, and turned pink from the vasodialation, even. My heart began pounding really hard... have you ever had your heart beat pounding in your head? That's what was happening. The effect lasted probably 10 minutes and then slowly subsided. I usually feel a warm flush after injecting, but this was more of a hot flash. My guess is that I nicked a vein and mainlined some of the peptides. Not sure, though. Thoughts?
    my heartbeat pounded in my head through my entire androhard v3 and androbulk v3 cycle lol... pretty sure it was the gallon of milk a day.

it often pounds in my head in the morning if something/someone wakes me up and pisses me off

and it pounded lightly for an hour or so after each dose of my peptides.. are these from evolved?