Thread: My peptide research results...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I had an "incident" tonight. Wondering if any of you peptide users have experienced this. I injected my normal saturation dose as usual, but the pin stung a bit and a very small amount of blood came out. Less than a drop. That didn't concern me, really, as it has happened before. What DID freak me out was the INSTANT reaction I had to the injection. My whole body got very warm, warm enough to start sweating, and turned pink from the vasodialation, even. My heart began pounding really hard... have you ever had your heart beat pounding in your head? That's what was happening. The effect lasted probably 10 minutes and then slowly subsided. I usually feel a warm flush after injecting, but this was more of a hot flash. My guess is that I nicked a vein and mainlined some of the peptides. Not sure, though. Thoughts?
    Last edited by burlyman30; 11-06-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    So I had an "incident" tonight. Wondering if any of you peptide users have experienced this. I injected my normal saturation dose as usual, but the pin stung a bit and a very small amount of blood came out. Less than a drop. That didn't concern me, really, as it has happened before. What DID freak me out was the INSTANT reaction I had to the injection. My whole body got very warm, warm enough to start sweating, and turned pink from the vasodialation, even. My heart began pounding really hard... have you ever had your heart beat pounding in your head? That's what was happening. The effect lasted probably 10 minutes and then slowly subsided. I usually feel a warm flush after injecting, but this was more of a hot flash. My guess is that I nicked a vein and mainlined some of the peptides. Not sure, though. Thoughts?
    my heartbeat pounded in my head through my entire androhard v3 and androbulk v3 cycle lol... pretty sure it was the gallon of milk a day.

it often pounds in my head in the morning if something/someone wakes me up and pisses me off

and it pounded lightly for an hour or so after each dose of my peptides.. are these from evolved?