Thread: My peptide research results...

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My peptide research results...

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    my heartbeat pounded in my head through my entire androhard v3 and androbulk v3 cycle lol... pretty sure it was the gallon of milk a day.

it often pounds in my head in the morning if something/someone wakes me up and pisses me off

and it pounded lightly for an hour or so after each dose of my peptides.. are these from evolved?
    Yep, these are from evolved. Legit stuff for sure.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GHRP-2 and MOD?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GHRP-2 and MOD?
    Correcto.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Correcto.
    i guess i should try ghrp-2... have you tried ipamorelin?

- - - Updated - - -

infamy once said his peptides lost potency inside a week no matter what he did. what are your thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i guess i should try ghrp-2... have you tried ipamorelin?

- - - Updated - - -

infamy once said his peptides lost potency inside a week no matter what he did. what are your thoughts?
    Never tried ipam, so can't give a comparison.

As far as potency... I think they last longer than that if refrigerated and not too much bac water is used. But dosing 4x/day, I burn through a vial of mod in 5 days and the ghrp-2 in 10 days, so they really aren't around long enough to lose much potency.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 11-07-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Continually amazed at the restorative/healing properties of the peptides. Yesterday was shoulders for me and while I was doing overhead presses with 185, a guy i know at the gym walks up with a puzzled look, wondering how I could be doing shoulder presses because he has seen me struggle with half that amount of weight in the past.

My strength continues to rise steadily, and while normally increases in weight used would stress my shoulder to not only hurt during the movement but for days afterwards, these days, any pain I feel during the workout is short lived and gone when the set is finished.

I have tendinitis in my bicep tendons (2), but it is improving in a matter of weeks rather than the months it has taken in the past. This increase in healing just blows my mind. The healing effect is tren-like in my experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you expect tren to give you recovery for tendons? I thought the general consensus is that AAS only heal muscular and bone tissue?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you expect tren to give you recovery for tendons? I thought the general consensus is that AAS only heal muscular and bone tissue?
    Good question, as I should have been more clear. I mentioned tendons and healing in the same post, but I was referring to overall healing. Muscles, injuries, etc. Tren is excellent at healing up (or maybe blanketing over?) old injuries. I'm not sure how, but it seems to reduce inflammation and that is a factor in pain.

However, I believe tren can affect the tendons as well. We know other AAS can build more tendon tissue by the studies that have been done. Some AAS will affect tendons more, some less. This tissue just builds (or heals) much more slowly than muscle tissue. There are precious few studies on tren out there, so not much is known about its effects except for anecdotal reports.