User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN Pro Gear - a pretty rough ride

I decided against my better judgment to give this methylsten/DMZ blend a try. Let me just tell you, it's by far the strongest DS to ever hit my system. I absolutely cannot handle this stuff at two capsules per day. It's such an overstimulated feeling that it triggers anxiety. Funny thing is, I don't have anxiety.

And the headaches, yeah, fairly severe. I've dialed it back to one capsule per day and I'm tolerating it, but it's still pretty strong stuff at the 10mg/10mg dose of one capsule.

For those curious, I'm running 500 IUs of hCG per week and using Aegis for liver protection. As harsh as a dual dimethyl compound is, even at four weeks, anything to minimize testicular shutdown is a good thing. I'm stacking with 4ad/1-andro and Dermacrine. The total cycle length is eight weeks, with Pro Gear only in weeks 1-4.

I've been on the Pro Gear for six days now. Workouts have been kind of "meh" as my body is adjusting to the compounds.

The upside is that my libido is in full swing. The downside is the headaches, overstimulation, anxiousness, and spacy feeling. We'll see how it treats me over the long haul. I've read good things about this DS, but I'm just not sure it's for me. Time will tell

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested to hear how it works for you. I have some stocked for sometime down the road.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PN Pro Gear - a pretty rough ride

Many of your symptoms remind me of my run with beastdrol.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, I couldn't even imagine running 20mg of M-Sten + DMZ. that's why I like the Sten-Zine we have...5mg M-Sten + 10mg of DMZ...IMO, a better ratio.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    time for some test already...

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    that's why I like the Sten-Zine we have...5mg M-Sten + 10mg of DMZ...IMO, a better ratio.
    That does sound like a way better ratio.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey FreePress, thanx so much for the update...sorry to hear you are having some annoying sides, it certainly can happen.

Have you considered sticking with 1tab per day the whole time?? I have had a few people who do that for the entire 30 day cycle or 45 days because they have lethargy with 2.

I have experimented with and without the DMZ portion. I think the DMZ is the culprit with the sides, because I have run pure msten at high dosages and people report low or no side effects..then I have run people at low dosages of DMZ and they get headaches and fatigue. But yeah 20mgs per day of each is a solid dosage..if you can tolerate it the gains are substantial.

Right now I am doing 1omgs of MSten by IML mixed with 25mgs of Liquid Phera by Cyber preworkout mixed with a scoop of Angel Dust by BL. Not only do I have zero sides, I feel phenomenal and strong

Hope to hear that your body adjusts. For the most part, I'd say if I had to give an honest estimate, 9/10 people can tolerate the full dosage of ProGear. 1/10 not only cannot tolerate 10mgs, they can't tolerate it at all..

Would love to hear your results a week or two from now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stepped on the scale this morning and weight is up four pounds in about just under a week's time. I'm sure that's mostly a glycogen load, but still, that's not bad. I think for now I'm going to stick with one tab per day. Like I said, I can tolerate it, but I still notice some sides. Thank you to everyone for your input. Feedback and communication is always appreciated.

I'm inclined to agree with SoCal on the 20mg methylsten dosage being too much. I was getting sides at 16 the last time I ran Ultradrol. I was good up to 12mg.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, if guys like you and I were 6'2" and 240, we might be able to handle the higher dosage. But the fact is, we are smaller framed and have less mass to circulate that amount of chemicals around our system. I think you are smart to stick to the 1 daily dosage based on its effects, even though a half dose twice daily would be better because of msten's short half life. Hard to do that with capsules, though.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could always grab a bottle of msten and add 4 or 8 mg on top!

- - - Updated - - -

can't believe i'm encouraging additional designer methyls lol