User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    I see that your LH is low, but does that mean you are "shut down"? I've never had blood work done so not sure how to read it.
    Low LH/FSH and low test or moderate test is usually shutdown from a cycle.

It's when LH/FSH are high and test is low that you want to worry... lol
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post

Good to know.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a feeling that these readings are incorrect, seems that exercise affected your readings- typical BUN/creatinine high, also I'm wondering did something else affected other stuff, like flue or sinus infection etc... as you testosterone levels are in drains. basically this blood test shows person who is hypogonadal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I've got a feeling that these readings are incorrect, seems that exercise affected your readings- typical BUN/creatinine high, also I'm wondering did something else affected other stuff, like flue or sinus infection etc... as you testosterone levels are in drains. basically this blood test shows person who is hypogonadal.
    All I did was a light easy walk on the treadmill just like if I had to walk 1mile in real life, plus my job is a physical one too.
    Can't say I was sick this time but if its anything I'd guess a sinus infection because I always have ugly ass lugies but I just chalk that up to me smoking MJ daily.
    Shouldn't my test be low since I'd been on Epi Andro RX for 4wks when the test was done?
    Last edited by Scope75; 03-31-2014 at 04:54 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, did not realise you were on cycle, well in that case that explains everything. Tough its unusual to do blood tests while on cycle- as results are different from usual ones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Ah, did not realise you were on cycle, well in that case that explains everything. Tough its unusual to do blood tests while on cycle- as results are different from usual ones.
    That's great news because I was kinda worried there for a bit.

Only did this BW to see where I was at before adding in Trest and thought I'd share it here. I'll also be doing post Trest bloods too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, maybe better to save money and to more extensive tests after cycle, otherwise you may concentrate on liver values or HDL or something that is expected to be off and may be treat for overall health. I mean we know that testosterone will be very low, but that how it is.
    Tough, as for neutral reader any kind of blood test is very welcome- for example this bloods confirms that Epi Andro does not shut you down hard after 4 weeks. Anyway, not bad results when we take that it was done on cycle- muscle breakdown is much easier to achieve, which is why some values are bit off. Drink some more fluid. Make sure that your kidneys are well hydrated between 4-6 pm, as this is when they are working hardest.
    If liver becomes suspicious- take essentiale forte.
    At the moment you dont need to worry about E2 or gyno, but as you ad HCG start monitoring.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Jelisej; 03-31-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was only 50 bucks and I didn't realize it didn't test HDL/LDL and a couple other things so that's what they aren't shown.

I had bloods done prior to the cycle and I don't abuse anything that hits the liver and my diet has only changed a little bit so things probably didn't change much in the 6-8 weeks before the cycle started.

But yeah I was more interested in seeing how Epi Andro RX effected things and just get some numbers before adding in Trest.

4-6 is when I drink the most since that's when I train, but I'll make sure to keep that in mind and i probably drink 1gallon of water a day.

Thanks for taking the time to look things over.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LH is a tad low but Id say 4 weeks into Epi Andro RX you're looking good Scope and its in the ballpark as the test serum like BBG said. The normal range for LH is honestly pretty big, as low as 1.8 or 1.7 is considered "normal"for men if Im not mistaken. Ill be interested to see how the next run of blood work comes back after you've used the HCG. Ill have to brush up on my reading before then to refresh my memory I used to read up all the time on it for my own blood work.

This reminds me that I need to get mine taken again myself
    Last edited by hardestgainer; 03-31-2014 at 06:53 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post

Ok, that makes sense!