User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood Test Results......

Well I had blood work done a week or 2 ago and here's the results.
    I don't really know what it all means so any help would be great.

I'm on a HIGH fat, NO carb diet with refeeds every 7-21 days depending if I'm lifting or not.
    At the time of the test I was at least 7 days depleted but I may have been 14 days depleted.

If any other info is needed let me know and I'll post it up.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Blood Test Results......

Looks like you are going to live a while longer.

I can't comment on every test because I not sure what every abbreviation stands for. However, I will comment on your red blood cell (RBC) count along with Hemoglobin (HMG) and hematocrit (HCT) They are just a little low, but this does surprise me, knowing you eat plenty of red meat and leafy greens which are rich in iron. It's not scary bad, so its not something to be afraid of as much as to be aware of it. When you use PHs or AAS, you can expect those numbers to go up during the cycle. They will slowly come down once the cycle is finished.

Liver (AST and ALT) looks great and is ready for some methylated compounds.

HDLs are good, LDLs are a little high, but I don't know if you have any back history on previous cholesterol tests that would tell me things are better, worse, or the same. On cycle, HDLs will plummet and LDLs will rise significantly. It takes some time for that to normalize again, but over time, it will.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I'm gonna live.
    My doc wasn't to worried about anything other than my cholesterol and suggested I look into and buy the South Beach Diet book. Lol

At the time of the test I wasn't eating much red meat at all and only ate bacon, eggs, butter, MCT oil, and broccoli. I was eating those 5 items for 8-10 weeks straight and red meat over that time was 2lbs from 2 ribeye steaks.

I don't drink and havent drank in 1.5yrs and I don't take anything that would stress my liver at all. Now I know it'll be ready for 12 weeks of Epi Andro RX with the last 8 stacked with PPs Tbol 60-100mg.

No past history of high LDL but I've also never ate as much fat as I'm right now in my life either.

I'll try and dig up my 1-3 other tests and post them. I think Private MD Labs keeps them around if not I know they are on my old computer.

Thanks for taking the time to look everything over.

- - - Updated - - -

Hate when I get this message.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to burlyman30 again.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not really good at this kind of bloods, but it seems that you either had some kind of infection or you still have some mild allergy. It could be also that your diet does not suit you or for some reason you suffer from malnutrition (digestion problem?), or you may have some kind of (minor) bleeding. Some B vit and iron may be questionable.
    You may be bit low on androgens...

Erhmm, the way I put it down sounds much worse than it is, basically I think there is some underlying problem, but nothing big.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 10-16-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I'm not really good at this kind of bloods, but it seems that you either had some kind of infection or you still have some mild allergy. It could be also that your diet does not suit you or for some reason you suffer from malnutrition (digestion problem?), or you may have some kind of (minor) bleeding. Some B vit and iron may be questionable.
    You may be bit low on androgens...
    I may of had a slight sinus infection during or before because I remember have some nasty ass flem and luggies.
    No digestion problems that I know of because I'm regular and my stools aren't loose, hard, but just right. Don't even have million wiper shits either.
    Malnutrition I highly doubt it but I did drop 30lbs before this test due to me not lifting and dropping my protein grams down and jacking my fat grams up all while stay very low or no carb.
    I haven't seen any bloody stools or stomach burning/hurting but I don't know if that's enough to cancel out bleeding.
    I'll be picking up B12 as soon as Evolved has it in stock.
    Sucked that this test didn't test androgen levels or anything like that but now I'll probably get bloods done before I start my cycle in a few weeks to know where I stand.

Thanks for taking the time to look everything over.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, dropping 30 lb can wreak havoc, and some of other issues can cause minor problems and it would show in bloods. It could well be that you are actually on a way up, that problem was in past (like sinus infection), in any case its nothing serious.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 10-16-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I dropped 30lbs in 8-10 weeks, and I'm not worried much if any and neither was my doc. She said to come back in a year.

Thanks again.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood Test Results......

My LDL is in a similar range and I eat lots of eggs , lean steak and bacon as well as using menthol stuff.

If I change my diet to fish and chicken it goes down.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would swap the bacon for lean beef. bacon fat is a bad source of fat for your high fat diet imo... i would lean towards fat from other meats and/or nuts and seeds. unless you are truly zero carb haha. then i would go for some grass fed beef fat.

i have some weird stuff with my immune system too.

jel, why do i have low neutrophils and high lymphs consistently over 4 blood tests? only was sick one of the 4... still results are always the same. same with my high BUN, and slightly elevated liver enzymes.

never checked lipids yet...

- - - Updated - - -

SORRY HIJACKED

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bacon fat is not all that bad other than the higher omega6 content and its a staple food for paleo/primal folks.

I don't do nuts or seed oils/fats at all

But you must be reading my mind because after I finish the 3lbs of bacon I have right now I'll be switching up my diet. Not making any changes because of my blood work but I've been eating the same thing for 3 or more months and its just time to switch it up.

I'll probably drop the cash on a freezer and a bunch of grass fed beef or start eating a bunch of chicken breast with large amounts of Kerrygold butter or a mixture of both beef and butter/chicken.