Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Good review and comparison, scope.
    I know you liked PPs AHv1 but have tried IML's Epi Andro RX?
    I think you'd be the man to compare the 2 since you had cases of PPs AHv1.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I know you liked PPs AHv1 but have tried IML's Epi Andro RX?
    I think you'd be the man to compare the 2 since you had cases of PPs AHv1.
    I have not yet tried the epiandro RX.

And the operative word was "had" cases. Haha. I haven't used any for probably close to 2 years, and have only one bottle left.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I have not yet tried the epiandro RX.

And the operative word was "had" cases. Haha. I haven't used any for probably close to 2 years, and have only one bottle left.
    I bet you Wes would probably trade you a 4 pack of Epi Andro RX for that bottle. Lol
    Who knows that could be the LAST bottle out there thou.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I bet you Wes would probably trade you a 4 pack of Epi Andro RX for that bottle. Lol
    Who knows that could be the LAST bottle out there thou.
    I've often thought about that, I'd bet my left nut that there is some dude out there who hasn't been to the gym in a few years, has lots of other priorities now, not interested in internet forums who has a box of V1 PP products that would blow your mind. Kinda like the guy with a Gretzky rookie card sitting in a shoe box in his closet. It's funny how this stuff is now considered to be hidden treasure, dudes asking $600 for a bottle of AHV3....

I have 2 full bottles of PP Turinabol but I'm not counting on them to be my retirement fund lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    I've often thought about that, I'd bet my left nut that there is some dude out there who hasn't been to the gym in a few years, has lots of other priorities now, not interested in internet forums who has a box of V1 PP products that would blow your mind. Kinda like the guy with a Gretzky rookie card sitting in a shoe box in his closet. It's funny how this stuff is now considered to be hidden treasure, dudes asking $600 for a bottle of AHV3....

I have 2 full bottles of PP Turinabol but I'm not counting on them to be my retirement fund lol
    That kinda made me said to think about that...
    I have 3 or 4 bottles of PPs Tbol, 1 SuperDrone and like everything else I own its all for sale. Lol
    Sure wish I had more Andro Series because those sold at higher prices than gold.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have fat in my belly because I'm with hormonal problems I think I don't have much fat in my arms so do you guys think epiandro will help me to reduce the body fat in my belly? I want to use it to see if I get a libido boost, morning wood and the second thing I'd like to notice with it is a reduction in my body fat.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I have fat in my belly because I'm with hormonal problems I think I don't have much fat in my arms so do you guys think epiandro will help me to reduce the body fat in my belly? I want to use it to see if I get a libido boost, morning wood and the second thing I'd like to notice with it is a reduction in my body fat.
    I had/have some fat in my midsection as well, but I think it's due to a carb and dairy problem (reads beer and pizza), not a hormonal problem, though I guess if you have enough adipose tissue it could become hormonal as well.
    Anyway, is your diet in check? Gym routine? All that stuff first, then hormones man.
    Though I guess if you were gonna jump right into stuff then epiandro wouldn't be the worst one to choose.

PS- If I come of as dickish, I'm not trying to be a dick

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My diet and gym routine is ok. The problem is that I don't wake up with morning wood, have no libido, etc. I think this is the main reason I can't get rid off my midsection body fat it is like my muscle don't get dense or hard. That's why I want to try epiandro-hard (because it has more mg per capsule) from PN and see if I can get libido back, morning wood etc. My muscle hardness I think it is correlated with my issues but solving my issues is the main objective by running epiandro-hard. I used proviron 50mg per day and didn't notice much. Just clear mind and more energy through the day no libido increase or morning wood I'm affraid that taking epiandro-hard will give me the same thing proviron did. But I read proviron is not much androgenic it is just strong to attach into the androgen receptor even woman take proviron and don't get any masculine signs like more hair, deeper voice etc.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you had a hormone panel lately? That would probably provide more insight into whats going on, rather than trying to negate symptoms with more hormones.
    Epiandro may provide some temporary relief but when you come off it you may go back to having the same issues because you have some underlying issue.
    Get some bloods and throw them up in the Men's Health section, I'm sure someone (probably Jelsie) will chime in and give some better advice.
    Last edited by Enuke65; 03-23-2014 at 08:07 PM.
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so i made up my mind..........i am gonna do iml epi andro solo at 6 caps per day.

what else should i get for on cycle and pct?