User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
    Alright, all this talk about Androhard is making me drool! I took advantage of the sale and picked up a few other items. Going to run the epiandro with halo and see how I get on. The last thing I used was Androhard v3 for 16 weeks and it was epic! That was almost 2 years ago though. Pretty excited to see how it compares for myself. On Androhard, I felt like I was walking granite all day long. Thanks for the awesome sale Wes!
    Awesome!!! Would you be willing to log your results?? This is an awesome stack, your muscles are going to be rock hard, and you are gonna get strong. That halo acts alot like Anavar..the combo of Var and Epi Andro would be sickening...This makes me happy we have 3 people giving feedback!! THANK YOU!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    When will you be starting your cycle??
    I'll be running the same stack in several weeks.
    Are you doing Halo also?? can't wait for you guys to start this and be a week or two in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    I'll be following this with great interest. The result may influence how we formulate the new AH, whether modeled on V1, V2, V3 or some combination thereof (plus a couple of other things we have up our sleeve).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Awesome, Sperwer!! This is great news..very cool. I would be interested in your version as well will yours be liquid, transdermal,etc??
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    This is what I am counting on seeing in the comparison, because then we will also know, did AndroHard truly use 250mgs per serving, or were they just saying that??

Pricewise, I don't understand how anyone could afford to use that much product and then sell it for a respectable price, but I am not questioning anyone here, I believe 100% what everyone is saying..and this is why I devised this idea because I have never run AndroHard. If the EPI ANDRO works just as well I can live with that. I'm gonna do one or the other either way in a few months. I'm really going to wait until Scope and ORyan finish and give their honest feedback.

I also have a customer who bought 8 bottles. He is running 6, 5, and 5 all in one day, so 3 dosages. It is going to be insane to hear feedback. Especially since I ran it 2/2 and loved the stuff. I personally would wonder if that much "piperine" would not give you nasty heartburn, or make your body temp super hot at all times. I guess we will see.

Also I should note, It is well worth it to me, to not make a dime but to have a legit comparison to a product you guys rave so highly about...It's an experiment. And one that money for me cannot buy. I have always supported the BBing community and product comparisons, etc, etc..and all i did was give the option for you guys to get it cheaper to try it.

This actually makes me happy. I cannot thank Scope enough for giving this a go. I did not make a dime, but I also did not lose a dime and I get to have a real life comparison from someone who has used AndroHard...So please do realize what Scope and O'Ryan and anyone else here is doing is truly a gift to us all. Thank you for running this experiment on your own dime and with the experience to back it up. I am very appreciate of this gesture.

I simply cannot wait to see what happens. This is all your fault Swole Source..you guys have me obsessed with AndroHard and I have never even owned a bottle!!
    Just as Dave Tate says, "live, learn, pass on."

I will also be grabbing that deal scope did... Soon, very soon!!!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah after 4 weeks Epi Andro solo I'll be adding in PPs Tbol into the mix for 8 more weeks.

I have Var also but I'll be saving that to end a test cycle.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    I'll be following this with great interest. The result may influence how we formulate the new AH, whether modeled on V1, V2, V3 or some combination thereof (plus a couple of other things we have up our sleeve).

When are your plans to release this?? Is it for certain??

If you are unable to, I may actually come up with a version of this. I think if I make a bulk purchase I can get the cost down on this. Keep it low and at cost for SS members only and jack it up and make a profit for other customers. I can talk with the guys over at Blackstone Labs and Iron Mag Labs..they have some of the best ideas in the market IMO. Then I will discuss this with a few other PH makers I know and see what they think of the delivery systems and what is best.

If you are unable to come out with a product, I think this is certainly something we can make happen in the next few months. I like the liquid and transdermal idea. I also am thinking of what would be ideal to blend with this. Var would be ideal,bit since that is not legal Halo might be a very very good mix as well. Like a "blend" You SS guys are brilliant.

I still don't understand what happened to PP. What was the reason again this all went bad??
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    When are your plans to release this?? Is it for certain??

If you are unable to, I may actually come up with a version of this. I think if I make a bulk purchase I can get the cost down on this. Keep it low and at cost for SS members only and jack it up and make a profit for other customers. I can talk with the guys over at Blackstone Labs and Iron Mag Labs..they have some of the best ideas in the market IMO. Then I will discuss this with a few other PH makers I know and see what they think of the delivery systems and what is best.

If you are unable to come out with a product, I think this is certainly something we can make happen in the next few months. I like the liquid and transdermal idea. I also am thinking of what would be ideal to blend with this. Var would be ideal,bit since that is not legal Halo might be a very very good mix as well. Like a "blend" You SS guys are brilliant.

I still don't understand what happened to PP. What was the reason again this all went bad??
    FDA confiscated all PP's hormonal products.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    FDA confiscated all PP's hormonal products.
    Burly on what basis?? Was he carrying illegal products?? Was he charged or convicted of a crime??
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only thing with blends is you can't just up the dose of just one thing so I'd rather just have it be solo.
    Stacking 2 products separately just gives the user full control and endless combos.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Burly on what basis?? Was he carrying illegal products?? Was he charged or convicted of a crime??
    You can read the details at Primordial Performance . The investigation is still "open" and no convictions have been made at this time.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link to all the details...
    Primordial Performance

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Awesome!!! Would you be willing to log your results?? This is an awesome stack, your muscles are going to be rock hard, and you are gonna get strong. That halo acts alot like Anavar..the combo of Var and Epi Andro would be sickening...This makes me happy we have 3 people giving feedback!! THANK YOU!!!!

Are you doing Halo also?? can't wait for you guys to start this and be a week or two in.

Awesome, Sperwer!! This is great news..very cool. I would be interested in your version as well will yours be liquid, transdermal,etc??
    Currently assessing the relative efficacy, cost effectiveness and user convenience preferences for oral and transdermal versions.

And to address your later questions, i very much doubt anyone stateside will be able to come close even to matching our supply and production costs; and we have a shipping solution that will make our delivery costs competitive with US domestic rates.

As for certainty, this is as about as sure a thing as it can be, bearing in mind that it ain't over til the fat lady sings.

"The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."