User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn this thread is moving fast.
    I'm getting hard just thinking about AH.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Only thing with blends is you can't just up the dose of just one thing so I'd rather just have it be solo.
    Stacking 2 products separately just gives the user full control and endless combos.
    Fair enough. Lets see what Sperwer has to say. If this is for certain, it would be easier and preferable that he can do it..however,if he cannot, I certainly would put in an effort and I am positive I could make it happen as I am fortunate enough to have a few friends in the PH industry. I have considered making a GYM N TONIC line of liquid PH's..but to be honest, there are so many good products out there right now and to make any kind of money you have to buy in a huge bulk..and when I say huge bulk I mean 100grams or more which we are talking thousands of dollars. I am not a wealthy man by any means. But if I had to invest into "one" product..the Stanolone precursor would certainly fit the mold.

The best AAS that is on the market IMO is Parabolan..aka Tren Depot..most of it is counterfeited but anyone who has ever experienced the real deal knows how amazing this compound. I would actually suffice to say that the IML Epi Andro reminded me very much of legit parabolan. It was that good. AndroHard sounds like it was just as good if not better as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Currently assessing the relative efficacy, cost effectiveness and user convenience preferences for oral and transdermal versions.

And to address your later questions, i very much doubt anyone stateside will be able to come close even to matching our supply and production costs; and we have a shipping solution that will make our delivery costs competitive with US domestic rates.

As for certainty, this is as about as sure a thing as it can be, bearing in mind that it ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Awesome.

Well when it comes out. I will be happy to advertise your product on our store and carry it. We will talk. I look forward to hearing more.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Fair enough. Lets see what Sperwer has to say. If this is for certain, it would be easier and preferable that he can do it..however,if he cannot, I certainly would put in an effort and I am positive I could make it happen as I am fortunate enough to have a few friends in the PH industry. I have considered making a GYM N TONIC line of liquid PH's..but to be honest, there are so many good products out there right now and to make any kind of money you have to buy in a huge bulk..and when I say huge bulk I mean 100grams or more which we are talking thousands of dollars. I am not a wealthy man by any means. But if I had to invest into "one" product..the Stanolone precursor would certainly fit the mold.

The best AAS that is on the market IMO is Parabolan..aka Tren Depot..most of it is counterfeited but anyone who has ever experienced the real deal knows how amazing this compound. I would actually suffice to say that the IML Epi Andro reminded me very much of legit parabolan. It was that good. AndroHard sounds like it was just as good if not better as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome.

Well when it comes out. I will be happy to advertise your product on our store and carry it. We will talk. I look forward to hearing more.
    Maybe a little teamwork could make it happen....
    And happen soon.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link to all the details...
    Primordial Performance
    I just read this whole thing. It's complete bullshit. Personally it makes me beyond angry. I can't stand what the FDA and gov't involves itself in. While millions are unemployed, starving,all the other issues in the Nation and they send 30 armed agents in to raid a supplement company. Why first of all was a subpoena served by an armed intrusion, in a peaceful business. Let me guess, "homeland security". It's a "para-military" Nation we live in these days. Very scary. No longer are Police, "police". They have free will and it would appear the rights of the normal citizen are "at will".

If I were PP I would hire a great Attorney and go after them and ask for reparations. If they could line up with someone to help them "pro bono" like Rick Collins who supports this industry and operates Federally they might have a shot. This guy operated within the scope of the law. As much as it may be "grey" area, that is what the legal system thrives on. If you are going to have laws and loopholes then you have to accept when all angles are played.

It would appear that when the US govt' is losing its own game of kickball..it takes it's ball and goes home. Simply disgusting.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will you be starting your cycle??
    I'll be running the same stack in several weeks.
    It probably wont be for a few weeks. I wana make sure my PCT arrives. I did notice that you were running the same stack, it actually put the idea back in my head to pull the trigger. I was thinking of running stano and halo this summer but I switched jobs and wasn't hitting the gym as much as I would have liked, diet was turning to crap, it wouldn't have been good. I have everything back in check now though so it's game on!

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Awesome!!! Would you be willing to log your results?? This is an awesome stack, your muscles are going to be rock hard, and you are gonna get strong. That halo acts alot like Anavar..the combo of Var and Epi Andro would be sickening...This makes me happy we have 3 people giving feedback!! THANK YOU!!!!
    Yeah for sure! Once I get started I'll get something going in the training logs.
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really excited to give EpiAndro a go and give my comparisons to AHV1,V2, &V3. I'll def be running it at 3am/3pm. I think I will be starting in a week.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
    It probably wont be for a few weeks. I wana make sure my PCT arrives. I did notice that you were running the same stack, it actually put the idea back in my head to pull the trigger. I was thinking of running stano and halo this summer but I switched jobs and wasn't hitting the gym as much as I would have liked, diet was turning to crap, it wouldn't have been good. I have everything back in check now though so it's game on!
    Smart move on have your PCT all lined up and in hand before starting your run.

Yeah for sure! Once I get started I'll get something going in the training logs.
    Smart move on have your PCT all lined up and in hand before starting your run. Grab some Endoamp if you already haven't because that product WORKS.

Also it sound like we'll be running out cycles at the same time because I'm 5-6 weeks away from my first Tbol dose. What's your dosing plans on both Epi Ando RX and hdrol?
    Glad I was able to get you to pull the trigger on this cycle because O_RYAN is the one that got me to pull the trigger on mine. Hell I'm going to be running a partial bottle of tbol that I got from O_RYAN too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smart move on have your PCT all lined up and in hand before starting your run. Grab some Endoamp if you already haven't because that product WORKS.

Also it sound like we'll be running out cycles at the same time because I'm 5-6 weeks away from my first Tbol dose. What's your dosing plans on both Epi Ando RX and hdrol?
    Glad I was able to get you to pull the trigger on this cycle because O_RYAN is the one that got me to pull the trigger on mine. Hell I'm going to be running a partial bottle of tbol that I got from O_RYAN too.
    Yeah buddy!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Yeah buddy!!!!
    Even thou its been a year or so thanks again man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even thou its been a year or so thanks again man.
    Anytime!!