User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked up 4 bottles from you guys! Awesome deal for sure! I think I may up the dose to 8/day rather than 6/day. At 6/day things are working, but not like when I was on 500mg of AHV1. Let's see what 4/day does, I'll start that tomorrow.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Gotta love AH!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, thanks so much to all the swole source guys for doing this!! I can't wait to hear after 60 more days if Epi Andro can hold a flame to the AHv1,2,3.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any of the guys here running this have an update??? I'm dying to hear feedback!

I have one..I actually just got an LGI STANO..to put to the test to compare to EPI ANDRO RX. Though I cannot compare it to AH, if it is as effective or better, we can all dose it higher for less money.

Waiting for my bottle to arrive and I am starting ASAP. EITHER 600-800mgs ED, not sure yet. But I can at least validate one more variable for us all.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm experiencing good results at 3am/3pm, I would compare it to 350mg of AHv1, but I will bump it up to 4am/4pm next week to see if I can get a comparable effect to 500mg of AH. Muscles are super hard and well defines. Strength is not major from this compound, but its great so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I started 4 am/4pm on Monday, and I will say that this is the closest results I've seen to 500mg of AHV1. My main measurement is libido and hardness. I felt the muscles a little more hard today in the gym, and the libido has been very high, comparable to the 500mg of AHV1. AHV2 was amazing in the libido depot, so this also compares to the 6 caps I was taking of AHV2 as well. V3 didn't do very much for me in that depot, but it may have been that my estro was so low at that point.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    So I started 4 am/4pm on Monday, and I will say that this is the closest results I've seen to 500mg of AHV1. My main measurement is libido and hardness. I felt the muscles a little more hard today in the gym, and the libido has been very high, comparable to the 500mg of AHV1. AHV2 was amazing in the libido depot, so this also compares to the 6 caps I was taking of AHV2 as well. V3 didn't do very much for me in that depot, but it may have been that my estro was so low at that point.
    Good feedback. One question: do you feel you can differentiate between the effects of the EpiAndro and the test and tren you are currently using? I ask because tren creates hardness, and both test and tren can affect libido as well. Thanks for your input.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam. 8 pills a day seems hefty. I mean, it's cool u don't have to pin like with mast, but dam. 8 pills is an awful lot.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Good feedback. One question: do you feel you can differentiate between the effects of the EpiAndro and the test and tren you are currently using?
    I had the similar thoughts about when I run this with halo. I've never used halo so I don't know if I could tell whats what. I decided to order another 4 bottles, take another page from the book of Scope, and run Epiandro solo for atleast 3 weeks before I add Halo. I should be able to give decent feedback in regards to how it stacks up to V3.

Starting this ASAP...
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wes, i would go with 800 mg. 1000 would be solid as well.