User Tag List

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I won't be able to start mine until 2014 because I just have to much going on that will have me away from the gym and food.

I'll be using the rest if this year to prime myself for big gains in 2014.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Good feedback. One question: do you feel you can differentiate between the effects of the EpiAndro and the test and tren you are currently using? I ask because tren creates hardness, and both test and tren can affect libido as well. Thanks for your input.
    I know the tren is making my muscles hard and full, but I can def feel a difference from 6 pills ED to 8 pills ED. When I ran out of AHV1 early in the tren run, i noticed a difference when I started epiandro at 6 caps. So at this point at 8 ed, I can def say that the effects of the AHV1 at 500mg caps is comparable to the 8 caps of epiandro.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I know the tren is making my muscles hard and full, but I can def feel a difference from 6 pills ED to 8 pills ED. When I ran out of AHV1 early in the tren run, i noticed a difference when I started epiandro at 6 caps. So at this point at 8 ed, I can def say that the effects of the AHV1 at 500mg caps is comparable to the 8 caps of epiandro.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Anytime, and I want everyone to know that this isn't the only compound I'm running now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    So I started 4 am/4pm on Monday, and I will say that this is the closest results I've seen to 500mg of AHV1. My main measurement is libido and hardness. I felt the muscles a little more hard today in the gym, and the libido has been very high, comparable to the 500mg of AHV1. AHV2 was amazing in the libido depot, so this also compares to the 6 caps I was taking of AHV2 as well. V3 didn't do very much for me in that depot, but it may have been that my estro was so low at that point.
    THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This actually made my day!! This is a good start it would seem Now to just find the most inexpensive but legit Stano left on the market to compare this to

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Dam. 8 pills a day seems hefty. I mean, it's cool u don't have to pin like with mast, but dam. 8 pills is an awful lot.
    8 pills might seem like alot, but its really only 400mgs of EPI ANDRO, or active product, so the delivery system must be working if it is close in nature to 500mgs of AVH.

I am testing LGI's version right now..they are dosed at 200mgs each. I am doing to do 800mgs ED. If it turns out better then EPI ANDRO, then I will look into a bulk purchase from LGI to cut price down so I can sell 2-3 bottles in a package deal and everyone here can experience AndroHard like results again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
    I had the similar thoughts about when I run this with halo. I've never used halo so I don't know if I could tell whats what. I decided to order another 4 bottles, take another page from the book of Scope, and run Epiandro solo for atleast 3 weeks before I add Halo. I should be able to give decent feedback in regards to how it stacks up to V3.

Starting this ASAP...
    ZEUS!!! Super excited to hear this..Please post your results I cannot wait to hear bout this

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    wes, i would go with 800 mg. 1000 would be solid as well.
    Weekend, I took your advice..Im doing 800mgs ED... I'm gonna buy another bottle and stay on for at least 30 days. I will give feedback in this thread. So far, not to be graphic..Day 2 and I feel like an 18 year old kid again. Woke up with libido raging. Already getting "beer goggles" that I get on products like HCG. Can find SOMETHING attractive in ANY women..it's not a good thing. You have a nice..."neck". LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Well I won't be able to start mine until 2014 because I just have to much going on that will have me away from the gym and food.

I'll be using the rest if this year to prime myself for big gains in 2014.

Scope, can't wait man..itching for you to compare and leave feedback!!

Thanx again Swole Source, please keep the feedback coming in!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Dam. 8 pills a day seems hefty. I mean, it's cool u don't have to pin like with mast, but dam. 8 pills is an awful lot.
    4 at 6:30am and 4 at 3pm, so it's not bad AT ALL. I was taking 8-9 pills of AHV3 or AMV3 all in the mornings when I ran those compounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm at Day 7 or 8 of Stano 200. It certainly has an active ingredient. My muscles are harder and my sex drive is through the roof. It is too early to compare to EPI ANDRO RX..but the one thing I did notice on EPI ANDRO RX is at the beginning I was much more aggressive and I was warm feeling all the time. I do not feel like this yet on Stano200.

I'm still running 800mgs ED and will do this for 40 days. So it's too soon to judge the product as of yet. If i had to say week 1 comparatively, I would honestly say I noticed the EPI ANDRO RX hitting me harder from the start.

But lets see what happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually took my shirt off in the locker room today in good light and I can see my striations for a fact compared to when I started. I truly hope this is stronger then EPI ANDRO so it is that much more affordable. Figure EPI ANDRO is 120 for a month at 4/4. You can run LGIStan 800mgs for 44 days for around 80-90.

Also noteworthy. Months ago when I started my beta test of Epi Andro and alot of guys asked me "medically speaking" if they should run liver support, etc...I chose the product Liv-52 for a reason. They wanted Prostate support, since in theory, it is believed DHT can enlarge the Prostate.

But this was my theory, from my med. background. In a 30-60 day period, you are not going to enlarge the prostate to the point of danger or the point where it is irreversible, if it increases at all. Sure if you stayed on DHT for a year, or AAS, or other products, for super long term, of course it "might" enlarge it. Likewise, Stanolone and DHT are used to treat prostate enlargement. The science is still wishy washy in regards to whether it works better to treat Prostate issues, or if it indeed does cause Prostate issues. It might just be individual since it would appear it can go both ways.

Anyways, guys wanted to run Advanced Cycle Support or other liver and organ support products that contained saw palmetto Or Finasteride. I advised these guys to not use such a product. My theory was that saw palmetto has been shown medically to lower DHT almost completely. So has Finasteride. So AndroHard, EPi Andro, LGIstan, etc..they all run off a product Stanolone, which seeks to "convert" to DHT, or is "DHT". Truthfully we don't know. One company might use pure DHT, one company might use a product that converts such as the epi andro PH..(stanolone,stanolone precursor, etc)

But the point is, that if you are running AndroHard, Epi Andro, LGI Stan, you do NOT want to use a prostate support supplement like Finasteride or Saw Palmetto. You would reduce the effectiveness of the product to an unknown extent. This is what I have been saying all along.

I spoke to several doctors and reviewed medical journals all this month, and all the information supported this theory, so my assumption would be correct...For some reason this has alot of people doubting that saw palmetto or Finasteride would interfere with the results of a stanolone cycle.

Bottom line, run Liv-52 only (as a precaution) and steer clear of DHT blockers while running short cycles of Stanolone 30-60 days and optimize your results.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just started a run of Ironflex Stano today at 200 x 5 ED. I had had a good experience with the LGI product when I tried it several months ago, and that's what I thought I ordered again this time, but when i opened the stash cupboard ... early dementia I guess; gotta start taking that B12 again to get the homocysteine back down. LOL. Anyway, I'll tag along and post my experience from time to time for comparative purposes.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have a tube of PP's 1T Tren. How would Epi Andro Rx stack with this?