User Tag List

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by erolivas View Post
    I still have a tube of PP's 1T Tren. How would Epi Andro Rx stack with this?
    VERY well. Just do it. Throw in some Epistane or Havoc for the trifecta and you will have 1 bad ass cycle going.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    VERY well. Just do it. Throw in some Epistane or Havoc for the trifecta and you will have 1 bad ass cycle going.

Thanks man! Will do I'll make an order of Epi Andro and start the stack. I'll make sure to log and update.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

I can vouch for the efficacy of the Ironflex version after just a day. At 1k mg @ 235 lbs, i didn't feel much the first day, but overnight it produced remarkable vascularity and astonishing hardness. Major morning wood too. Day 2 at the same dose gave me a little moment of the shakes and then big aggression in the gym, which the Tren God was able to put to good use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    I can vouch for the efficacy of the Ironflex version after just a day. At 1k mg @ 235 lbs, i didn't feel much the first day, but overnight it produced remarkable vascularity and astonishing hardness. Major morning wood too. Day 2 at the same dose gave me a little moment of the shakes and then big aggression in the gym, which the Tren God was able to put to good use.

Sounds like i need to look into Ironflex's version.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post

Same thing happened with me the first few days of Epi Andro and LGI Stano.. Especially day one, same thing woke up in the am like a 16 year old boy LOL.

I'm on week 2 now of LGI stano..no doubt it is working..im having a very hard time gauging if it is the same as EPI ANDRO, better or weaker..still too soon to know.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we have people taking LGIs Stano, IML Epiandro RX, and IronFlex's version of Stano. This is very interesting, I want to know which one is the best so far. I still have 2 more bottles of Epiandro RX so I guess I have a little time to figure which way I will go next.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it's a joint effort. Theres at least 6-7 of us on the forum with these items now. Those of you who have used AndroHard who are now using Epi Andro can give a solid comparison.

Then I am going to say whether or not LGI is better then Epi Andro..and if Sperwer can compare AndroHard to the IronFlex..we should be able to have a ranking system, or close to if we simply combine our experiences

Definitely very cool that everyone is working on this together.

Can't someone just contact the owner of PP and re-make the same product, or get his source? That seems it might be easier LOL
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yes it's a joint effort. Theres at least 6-7 of us on the forum with these items now. Those of you who have used AndroHard who are now using Epi Andro can give a solid comparison.

Then I am going to say whether or not LGI is better then Epi Andro..and if Sperwer can compare AndroHard to the IronFlex..we should be able to have a ranking system, or close to if we simply combine our experiences

Definitely very cool that everyone is working on this together.

Can't someone just contact the owner of PP and re-make the same product, or get his source? That seems it might be easier LOL
    Sperwer has an agreement with the owner of PP and will be formulating an Androhard product pretty soon.. hold tight!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Sperwer has an agreement with the owner of PP and will be formulating an Androhard product pretty soon.. hold tight!
    There should be a "love" button on this site. "Like" just doesn't do this statement justice......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Day three of Ironflex Stanozone. Really heavy sweats last night. This is fundamentally a function of Tren A @ 100 mg EOD. But it was MUCH more pronounced last night, which I attribute to the Stano. My prelim view is that the Ironflex Stano is somehow stronger than the Iron Mag Epi-Andro. That doesn't make sense, given that it's the same dose of the same compound, and especially considering that IM also has piperine and bergamotin to enhance absorption and bio-availability Maybe a synergistic result of the combo w/ tren ?

Last edited by Sperwer; 11-23-2013 at 12:35 AM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."