User Tag List

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    tren and weed stack is amazing! )) TNT plus epiandro is pretty freakin awesome!!!
    Don't know about the weed, but word on the TNT plus stano. I'm on trt, so both my Parabolan/EpiAndron and currentTrenA/Stano runs have had a modest (physiologic) test foundation. Just scored 40ml each of Test E and Tren E, though, so will be planning a more ambitious version of the same in the future,
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Yes, real Tren A, 100mg EOD.

Point taken, but AFAIC, Tren's effects are drive, strength, endurance, growth and recovery. The Stano tops up the aggression and adds the vascularity and hardness, as evidenced by the increase in all the latter after I started the Stano three weeks after starting the Tren. So I think I can discriminate among the various effects of the different compounds. Same goes for the Epi-Andro, which I also piggy-backed on Parabolan/Tren Hex. I guess I also should note that I've also got a base of TRT-dosed Test going on - but, as I've remarked to Burly before, its principal effect is simply to allow me to feel human again (and cushion the Tren sides) rather than to contribute to anabolism. Anyway, feel free to discount my reports for comparative purposes if you like; no worries. I'll keep providing updates, though, for general interest.
    Never would I discount your reports.

I just think in all fairness everyone would agree, that the most optimal way to gauge this would be a SOLO compound determination.

I have abused AAS excessively in the past and I can make very clear determinations as to one compound from another when running combos..but what must not be discounted is "Synergy" of multiple compounds at once, and the potential overlap of gains, etc.

I still think your research is valuable. I think it would be more ideal if you were only on Stano, or only on Stano with a regulated HRT/TRT dosage is all. Please do continue to comment. We should have 6-10 people here on SS able to comment on different Stano versions, so the combined evaluations of all of us would probably be best I would imagine?
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Never would I discount your reports.

I just think in all fairness everyone would agree, that the most optimal way to gauge this would be a SOLO compound determination.

I have abused AAS excessively in the past and I can make very clear determinations as to one compound from another when running combos..but what must not be discounted is "Synergy" of multiple compounds at once, and the potential overlap of gains, etc.

I still think your research is valuable. I think it would be more ideal if you were only on Stano, or only on Stano with a regulated HRT/TRT dosage is all. Please do continue to comment. We should have 6-10 people here on SS able to comment on different Stano versions, so the combined evaluations of all of us would probably be best I would imagine?
    We're on the same page, mate
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Don't know about the weed, but word on the TNT plus stano. I'm on trt, so both my Parabolan/EpiAndron and currentTrenA/Stano runs have had a modest (physiologic) test foundation. Just scored 40ml each of Test E and Tren E, though, so will be planning a more ambitious version of the same in the future,
    The weed is just to keep me cool and calm once I get home from my evening training session. It's helped me in the way of getting sleep without the need to Melatonin or any other sleep aid. It also helps reduce my aggression and dickheadedness, LOL! I just use it once an evening and it has played an amazing role in getting me and keeping me asleep.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The weed is just to keep me cool and calm once I get home from my evening training session. It's helped me in the way of getting sleep without the need to Melatonin or any other sleep aid. It also helps reduce my aggression and dickheadedness, LOL! I just use it once an evening and it has played an amazing role in getting me and keeping me asleep.
    A post out workout smoke is one of the best ways to relax, spark an appetite and get proper rest. I don't encourage anyone to abuse rec drugs, but I encourage those with a negative view towards it's usage while participating in this sport, to consider it's supplemental benefits. Remember, there are methods besides smoking of using it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    A post out workout smoke is one of the best ways to relax, spark an appetite and get proper rest. I don't encourage anyone to abuse rec drugs, but I encourage those with a negative view towards it's usage while participating in this sport, to consider it's supplemental benefits. Remember, there are methods besides smoking of using it.
    Yes, I will explore these non smoking methods soon, very soon.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vape it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spend the coin and get yourself a Volcano Vaporizer....
    Bought myself one a while back and haven't touched my bong until this weekend and I can honestly say the Vaporizing high is better and cleaner than smoking.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cookies.
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Spend the coin and get yourself a Volcano Vaporizer....
    Bought myself one a while back and haven't touched my bong until this weekend and I can honestly say the Vaporizing high is better and cleaner than smoking.
    totally worth it 100%

do it ryan

classic not digital.