User Tag List

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    So I started 4 am/4pm on Monday, and I will say that this is the closest results I've seen to 500mg of AHV1. My main measurement is libido and hardness. I felt the muscles a little more hard today in the gym, and the libido has been very high, comparable to the 500mg of AHV1. AHV2 was amazing in the libido depot, so this also compares to the 6 caps I was taking of AHV2 as well. V3 didn't do very much for me in that depot, but it may have been that my estro was so low at that point.
    Good feedback. One question: do you feel you can differentiate between the effects of the EpiAndro and the test and tren you are currently using? I ask because tren creates hardness, and both test and tren can affect libido as well. Thanks for your input.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Good feedback. One question: do you feel you can differentiate between the effects of the EpiAndro and the test and tren you are currently using?
    I had the similar thoughts about when I run this with halo. I've never used halo so I don't know if I could tell whats what. I decided to order another 4 bottles, take another page from the book of Scope, and run Epiandro solo for atleast 3 weeks before I add Halo. I should be able to give decent feedback in regards to how it stacks up to V3.

Starting this ASAP...
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Good feedback. One question: do you feel you can differentiate between the effects of the EpiAndro and the test and tren you are currently using? I ask because tren creates hardness, and both test and tren can affect libido as well. Thanks for your input.
    I know the tren is making my muscles hard and full, but I can def feel a difference from 6 pills ED to 8 pills ED. When I ran out of AHV1 early in the tren run, i noticed a difference when I started epiandro at 6 caps. So at this point at 8 ed, I can def say that the effects of the AHV1 at 500mg caps is comparable to the 8 caps of epiandro.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!