User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Hey guys, in case anyone missed it here...

With all the talk about PP's AndroHard a few of the members are going to give the new product by Iron Mag Labs a run and compare it to the AndroHard Version 1.

What is most significant is the fact that they both contain the identical ingredient.
    (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one) EPI ANDRO RX IS NOT "EPISTANE" aka Tbol's sister compound, ie havoc, epi..it was simply a name given to it.

From looking online, it would appear that AndroHard Version1 is simply a liquid version of Epiandrosterone, whereas the Epi Andro RX is an oral version with a strategic delivery system built in to make it more effective.

Liquid would obviously absorb quicker and hit you harder and you potentially "might" get better absorption, but nonetheless an oral is going to hit you as well slower, but it is going to absorb also and if the "grapefruit extract" works as it has been shown to over the years, this may assist in increasing absorption as well and taking an oral multiple times per day, "might" actually be superior.

Now what we know is that AndroHard is 250mgs per serving x 50 servings. So on the surface, since Epi Andro is 50mgs per capsule, it would take 5 capsules per day to get the equivalent. A bottle has 60 capsules, so for a one month run, you would need exactly 2.5 bottles. AndroHard V1 in the day pricewise would blow this option out of the water, but nowadays it costs $200 a bottle.

So this is why I devised and priced this out for the Swole Source family. I even named it for you guys as the SWOLE SOURCE ANDRO HARD comparison. I priced it out at 4 bottles for $126 dollars. If you were to use the "SWOLE" discount you would then be paying $120 dollars and this INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING.

This is not a sales pitch, it's simply an opportunity for those of you who loved this product AndroHard to potentially test out a "comparable" product and see for yourself at a decent price. With 4 bottles you could effectively run 3 caps in the am and 3 caps in the PM for a total of 6 caps or 300mgs ED for 40 full days!!!! That is actually a pretty reasonable price.

Storefront Link
    Epi Andro RX 4 pack- Swole Source ANDROhard Discount

I have a hard time finding the coincidence between the Swole Source Guys saying AndroHard was the best product they have used, and my actual Beta test where I said this was one of the best compounds I have ever used in my entire life, even better then AAS.

I am convinced that these are going to end up being nearly "one in the same"

Thanks to O'Ryan and Scope75 for giving this test run a go.

The offer is on the table for anyone who wants to try this Special Pricing and see if EPI ANDRO RX can compare to AndroHard V1.

What do we know about Stanolone aka DHT??

-Has been used in the medical community and shown long term to have growth effects on the penis.
    -Has been used to increase Male Libido, due to the increases in Erection quality
    -Potentially believed to cause hair loss and acne as main side effects
    -Is not believed to be liver toxic at all
    -It is believed that increases in DHT causes potential enlargement of Prostate, but contradictory it is used to treat Prostate Enlargement in the medical community
    -4x stronger then Tesosterone
    -Used to eliminate and reduce GYNO..ie it does not convert to estrogen
    -Believed to improve overall mood, muscle density, sexual health, strength

AndroHard Facts:

Amount Per Serving
    %DV*

Androsterone
    (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one)
    250mg*

VERSUS

Epi-Andro RX by Iron Mag Labs

1st ingredient STANOLONE precursor aka DHT
    DHT-

5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one

2nd ingredient in EPI ANDRO
    6,7 dihydroxybergamottin
    My understanding of this is it is essentially a grapefruit extract.

In lamens terms for those of you who do not know, taking certain medications and supplements with grapefruit juice has been "proven" to increase a products biovailability. This is not open for discussion, this is a well known fact. So including this product in my opinion is IML's attempt in making a more effective product in the fact that you will get a better absorption rate of it's primary ingredient, therefore making it much more potent. It is an ANABOLIC AMPLIFIER in my opinion.

3rd ingredient
    Piperine (black pepper extract)

Think OC spray, aka super strong pepper spray
    This is a nutrient and supplement uptake product. It is known to help at a rate of up to 60% improvment of aborption. Piperine is involved to increase the absorption of other nutrients in the body and has other novel applications as well - such as helping to fight colon cancer and having an anti-depressant effect while enhancing the cognitive functions of the brain. No known toxicity.

So basically, this is a DHT product with a strategic DELIVERY system built in.

www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice little comparison write up...

I will say that when I ran AHv1 I was taking 750-1000mg a day spread out between 2-4 doses so I was running threw bottles pretty fast at 3-4 servings a day. Now if Epi Andro RX can match that with 4-6 pills a day I'd say its a way better deal than AHv1.

I'm really looking forward to running Epi Andro RX out and I bought 8 bottles to give it the best run I can.
    My plan is to run it 4 weeks solo then stack it with PPs Tbol for another 8 weeks, so I'll run it for a total of 12 weeks at 4-6 caps a day.

Can't thank Wesley/gymntonic.com enough of the killer deal and the awesome support.
    Last edited by Scope75; 10-17-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Just to add to this... AH v.3 had a grapefruit extract as part of its delivery system. AH 1 had the "liquivade" delivery system, which included 5 grams of fat, among other things, to increase bioavailability.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Just to add to this... AH v.3 had a grapefruit extract as part of its delivery system. AH 1 had the "liquivade" delivery system, which included 5 grams of fat, among other things, to increase bioavailability.
    What was the fat source??
    I down 50-100g fat in the am so my am dose will be with fats.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I am counting on seeing in the comparison, because then we will also know, did AndroHard truly use 250mgs per serving, or were they just saying that??

Pricewise, I don't understand how anyone could afford to use that much product and then sell it for a respectable price, but I am not questioning anyone here, I believe 100% what everyone is saying..and this is why I devised this idea because I have never run AndroHard. If the EPI ANDRO works just as well I can live with that. I'm gonna do one or the other either way in a few months. I'm really going to wait until Scope and ORyan finish and give their honest feedback.

I also have a customer who bought 8 bottles. He is running 6, 5, and 5 all in one day, so 3 dosages. It is going to be insane to hear feedback. Especially since I ran it 2/2 and loved the stuff. I personally would wonder if that much "piperine" would not give you nasty heartburn, or make your body temp super hot at all times. I guess we will see.

Also I should note, It is well worth it to me, to not make a dime but to have a legit comparison to a product you guys rave so highly about...It's an experiment. And one that money for me cannot buy. I have always supported the BBing community and product comparisons, etc, etc..and all i did was give the option for you guys to get it cheaper to try it.

This actually makes me happy. I cannot thank Scope enough for giving this a go. I did not make a dime, but I also did not lose a dime and I get to have a real life comparison from someone who has used AndroHard...So please do realize what Scope and O'Ryan and anyone else here is doing is truly a gift to us all. Thank you for running this experiment on your own dime and with the experience to back it up. I am very appreciate of this gesture.

I simply cannot wait to see what happens. This is all your fault Swole Source..you guys have me obsessed with AndroHard and I have never even owned a bottle!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    What was the fat source??
    I down 50-100g fat in the am so my am dose will be with fats.
    Here's the label:

All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Here's the label:

Looks like I have to get tapatalk because I can't see any of your pics.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, all this talk about Androhard is making me drool! I took advantage of the sale and picked up a few other items. Going to run the epiandro with halo and see how I get on. The last thing I used was Androhard v3 for 16 weeks and it was epic! That was almost 2 years ago though. Pretty excited to see how it compares for myself. On Androhard, I felt like I was walking granite all day long. Thanks for the awesome sale Wes!
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
    Alright, all this talk about Androhard is making me drool! I took advantage of the sale and picked up a few other items. Going to run the epiandro with halo and see how I get on. The last thing I used was Androhard v3 for 16 weeks and it was epic! That was almost 2 years ago though. Pretty excited to see how it compares for myself. On Androhard, I felt like I was walking granite all day long. Thanks for the awesome sale Wes!
    When will you be starting your cycle??
    I'll be running the same stack in several weeks.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

I'll be following this with great interest. The result may influence how we formulate the new AH, whether modeled on V1, V2, V3 or some combination thereof (plus a couple of other things we have up our sleeve).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Last edited by Sperwer; 10-17-2013 at 07:55 PM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."